Granite Duratrax dtxc 12mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nswelding

Premium Member!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
DTXC3596

Does anyone have 4 of these hex adapters I can buy? We just got it big tower hobbies order in for the granite and I ordered the wrong hex’s. Tried to make them work but isn’t happening. Even tried to grind down the stock hexs but ended up breaking them. Cheap cast metal. Can’t seem to find the hexs online anywhere
Have some 12 to 17mm HR hex adapters and MX28s my son is eagerly waiting to install. Thought I’d try here to see if anyone has some they’d sell

Thanks

Damn, I thought I had a set and I see the Duratrax are out of stock. I bought here and buy *lots from this seller... I'll ask him if he has more coming just to know.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Duratrax-C...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have the 6mm HR extenders unopened and a brand new set of MX28 Badlands for this setup, I just don't have the freakin hexes.
I was hoping to be able to help.....

Copy that thanks man!!

Yeah I just got the new tires installed ... I took a set of plastic 12mm hexs from a junker redcat earthquake my kid picked up from the neighbor.. the pin size is wrong, so it’ll more than likely spin out the plastic hexes with the smaller pin installed. But holy cow! This is an entire new truck with a wider stance and these tires! Wow. I love arrma

If these TKR5571A Tekno will work here we're in good ok shape. So far what Im seeing is Duratrax hubs ship / restock toward the end of April??
That's a damn shame.
Would like to see these tekno installed and bash success before I buy some.

Last edited:
I know.... I can’t wait til April, if I can’t find a set, I’m gonna have to fork out the big bucks and have a local machine shop make me some

Copy that thanks man!!

Yeah I just got the new tires installed ... I took a set of plastic 12mm hexs from a junker redcat earthquake my kid picked up from the neighbor.. the pin size is wrong, so it’ll more than likely spin out the plastic hexes with the smaller pin installed. But holy cow! This is an entire new truck with a wider stance and these tires! Wow. I love arrma

Could you make a new pin that would be longer?

If these TKR5571A Tekno will work here we're in good ok shape. So far what Im seeing is Duratrax hubs ship / restock toward the end of April??
That's a damn shame.
Would like to see these tekno installed and bash success before I buy some.

I have a set in package that I was keeping in my "spare parts bin" for my SCT410.3. I pulled them out. The pins are smaller than arrma pins, but since the hexes are aluminum and clamp onto the axles it will work in a pinch. I wouldn't use them over the duratrax hexes though.

Could you make a new pin that would be longer?
The hexs I bought are made for a traxxas. I already tried to carefully grind them down with a grinder, I made a jig and clanked them down. I would have to bore out the pin slot on them also.. I ground down the stock 14mm hexs, and by the time I got them to fit snugly inside the hot racing hex extenders, they had broken in half. Cheap cast parts. I’m definately going to watch for a set of billet hexs. Or just have a custom set made up locally, it’ll cost a fortune though... I’m really hoping someone has a set of Duratrax hexs I can snag up

I know.... I can’t wait til April, if I can’t find a set, I’m gonna have to fork out the big bucks and have a local machine shop make me some
Get him to make a shitload and sell em? I don't know how all that works but in my production its just as easy to do 50 as it is 10.

I do have a set only used them a couple times on my granite. I switched over to the integy 17 mm +6 offset used for the Revo/summit they use no 12mm adapter. So yeah I don't mind selling mine for what I paid. $10

Get him to make a shitload and sell em? I don't know how all that works but in my production its just as easy to do 50 as it is 10.

I live in a remote area and it’s extremely expensive here. It would definately cost more to have more than 4 made. It’s $95 an hour for the machine shop and that’s nkt counting the aluminum ?

I do have a set only used them a couple times on my granite. I switched over to the integy 17 mm +6 offset used for the Revo/summit they use no 12mm adapter. So yeah I don't mind selling mine for what I paid. $10

Sweet man I’ll send you a pm!

Damn thats the fix, yeah?

Was this the kit you used ?? But the 6mm offset ?

Attachments

• FADD4456-41BE-400E-A242-849F1E54DEC1.png
    FADD4456-41BE-400E-A242-849F1E54DEC1.png
    335.1 KB · Views: 59
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back