Granite Duratrax dtxc 12mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea looks similar mine are part # C25089grey. You have to buy the Traxxas axle pin they are the threaded ones. Traxxas 5145 screw pins. The are same size diameter as stock this set up fits perfect no play at all.

Yea looks similar mine are part # C25089grey. You have to buy the Traxxas axle pin they are the threaded ones. Traxxas 5145 screw pins. The are same size diameter as stock this set up fits perfect no play at all.

I sent you a pm.

Thanks for the tip Alex ..... I went ahead and just ordered those Integy ones, looks to be a much better design. I would of had to order the 12mm hexs $10 and replacement barrel nuts $10 for the hot racing hex adapters cause we lost one this morning. Might as well get the integys. Appreciate the reply buddy

Works out to about the same $40. I haven't lost one from my setup yet but blue threadlock and I have been good to go hard. I had the HR wheel nuts on hand but have another $8 set coming to see for comparison.

Thanks Alex for the recommendation on these parts. I like this design much better than the hot racing adapters to Duratrax hexs. Will show you guys the installed parts here later today. This looks like the way to go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 61
Everything fits like a glove. This looks like the ultimate setup for strength. Very happy with the fitment. If anyone is interested in going this route, I attached photos of the traxxas screw pin part number along with the integy 17mm adapters.

Attachments

• 616E0D49-3999-42A5-9B51-7084260EED9D.jpeg
    616E0D49-3999-42A5-9B51-7084260EED9D.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 66
  • FEB92AB8-5B88-4B99-A285-41BC8FF8E8E6.jpeg
    FEB92AB8-5B88-4B99-A285-41BC8FF8E8E6.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 67
Update on the truck. We got 2-1/2” of snow today and WOW these MX28s just shred. Truck is so much more fun with this widened stance. When I first got the hot racing adapters, I ordered the wrong 12mm hexs. So I took apart my rock crawler, and used the PLASTIC hexs from that, along with the small pins. They were way to small of pins and we ended up snapping both drive shafts in the rear from the pin rocking back and forth under load. I knew that was going to happen so I had spare drive shafts on hand until this integy setup was installed.

It feels much better with the correct parts on it. These integy adapters are the cats pajamas. Anyone loooking for more stability and traction. Highly recommend these parts

i ordered these integy ones for my senton BLX and they have tons of play in them, the wheel would probably wobble close to a cm.

how much up/down sidetoside play are you guys seeing on these?

i ordered these integy ones for my senton BLX and they have tons of play in them, the wheel would probably wobble close to a cm.

how much up/down sidetoside play are you guys seeing on these?

Mine have a lot of play in them too... the screw pins would back out every bash... I broke down and used red lock tight and it kept everything tight

So if I understood correctly, Granite owners are looking for 17mm wheel adapters?

So if I understood correctly, Granite owners are looking for 17mm wheel adapters?
Correct so we can run 2.8's like Trenchers or MX28's and maintain cross-compatibility with other vehicles we may have, at least that's my reasoning, I already MX28's from my Typhon truggy.

So we either need, 12mm hexes and adapters for 12 to 17mm or just some new 17mm extended hexes that will fit the 3s BLX axles.

TT

Any details from HH on when part# AR310816 will be available? Still annoys me to no end that Arrma decided to go with 14mm hex when every aftermarket wheel is 12mm.

I've wanted to pick up a set of mx28s but I'm not going to do it until I know I can mount then.

Ha I have a mega, what wheel hexes should I use I want 12mm only because I run that on all my cars just like I run deans on all of them too. Thanks mee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back