Mojave duratrax thrush. 0 offset rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidmarkus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
I cant seem to find any info on the stock wheel offset. I have an opportunity to buy some duratrax thrush tires and wheels. 60$ cad all in. They have a 0 offset. They are 134 mm outer diameter tires. Does anyone know if these will fit on the mojave fine for some on road tires?

Yep. Should fit fine. If u have the tbone rear muds then those might need trimming.
Yep. Should fit fine. If u have the tbone rear muds then those might need trimming.
Whats the width. Post pic of said wheel

Whats the width. Post pic of said wheel
They are only 5mm shorter than stock.. but they are 65.2 mm wide. I wont be home for a few days to actually look at my truck and see how much room ive got to work with... but i think the only way these would work with that offset is extensions... any tips would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200705-182220_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200705-182220_Facebook.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 60
They are only 5mm shorter than stock.. but they are 65.2 mm wide. I wont be home for a few days to actually look at my truck and see how much room ive got to work with... but i think the only way these would work with that offset is extensions... any tips would be appreciated
You will have zero problems running these on your mojave. I just checked em out on horizon. They’re very similar offset and width as the katar wheels. Just a lot shorter. I run the balls off my katars on my Mojave. Keep me posted I might be interested in giving these a shot if they’re not too small.

Hey all,

Just reading this and wanted to make a comment. Those wheels are not a 0 offset. That is a very positive offset to those wheels. Most website have bad information about their wheel off-sets; it's a product of cut-n-paste without actually checking the product.

Now as MFM mentioned, if he is running the Katar wheels, then it might work; I don't know. Keep in mind there are two different sizes of Katar wheels as well. The version found on the Talion are larger than the version found on the Typhon 6s.

I did a project with the Duratrax Badgers, and you can see it here: http://www.mojavevalleyrcadventures.com/duratrax-badger-tire-review.html

Those are listed as a 0 off-set, but I found them to have a 21mm positive offset. Not a big deal for most 1/8 buggies, but it is something to keep in mind when fitting them to other platforms.

s.

The price was lowered to 50 CAD all in so im going ro buy them and give them a shot regardless.. i appreciate all the input guys. Ill take some pics when they get to my house and ive got them on. Product description is 5mm shorter than stock so im hoping they look good and fill the wheel wells out nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back