Duratrax tires. What's What's your experience?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jasonkw
So, I don't have the possibility to weight them, I'm not living at home because of university. That said, I have asked a shop to weight and measure them before buying them, so I can give you that info:

Louise 2.8 MT MFT Cyclone (3310SBH)
Weight per tire: 245g
Diameter: 135mm
Width: 70mm

Louise 2.8 ST MFT Uphill (3313SBH)
Weight per tire: 192g
Diameter: 120mm
Width: 55mm

I have SixPack MT on my Granite. I have been using them for about 6 months now and I love them. They look sic and they have held up very well. Much better grip on asphalt and dirt than the dBoots I find.
tires look great- did you need adapters to get them to fit? if so do you have info you could post for me?

Upgrade

Attachments

• 20200520_072459.jpg
    20200520_072459.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 87
@Jasonkw
So, I don't have the possibility to weight them, I'm not living at home because of university. That said, I have asked a shop to weight and measure them before buying them, so I can give you that info:

Louise 2.8 MT MFT Cyclone (3310SBH)
Weight per tire: 245g
Diameter: 135mm
Width: 70mm

Louise 2.8 ST MFT Uphill (3313SBH)
Weight per tire: 192g
Diameter: 120mm
Width: 55mm

@tow_glinka Thanks for trying! I will probably give these a shot next time I need tires.

Good news, the duratrax lockups x 22mm belted tires are back in stock! They are a great tire for the xmaxx and Kraton 8s. They are holding up well for my bashing sessions. $50 for two giant tires. It's a great deal!

tires look great- did you need adapters to get them to fit? if so do you have info you could post for me?
No sir....nothing needed. These were made by Duratrax especially for the 1/10th scale Granite. 14mm hex sizing.
I love mine....just make sure to vent them before hand or they will get heavy with water fast!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back