Duratrax tires. What's What's your experience?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% FAKE that photo is eBay seller lumi dave
Yup I believe so as well kind sir.
FB_IMG_1437748849371_zpss0gv4q6u.jpg

That store and prices look fishy to me. I'm not trying my luck TBH. I already bought my tires from a real online hobby shop anyways. Not worth it taking that risk. Too good to be true.

That store and prices look fishy to me. I'm not trying my luck TBH. I already bought my tires from a real online hobby shop anyways. Not worth it taking that risk. Too good to be true.
That website doesn't look fishy it is fishy. Nothing about that place says that it is a legit website.

BTW, this is where I bought the DuraTrax tires and a spur gear for my xmaxx 8s. They shipped like 1hr after I ordered from them both times. Has anyone else dealt with them?
https://www.mytobbies.com/

I just got banditos for my granite blx and they WOBBLE so bad. It shakes my truck. I would not recommend these at all. It seems many have reported duratrax tires wobble on online reviews and I second that. Mine wobble very bad. Mine are glued off center or something because I can see the sidewalls move in and out while it spins. And Horzion won’t help me because I put them on and test drove it. So now I have no recourse. Not very happy about it.

I have a set of Durtraxx Lockup set of tires on my 3s #Typhon which is a complete beast after I installed a 20t pinion in her ? ? ?
View attachment 78060
That looks nice. Belted Tires?
I just got banditos for my granite blx and they WOBBLE so bad. It shakes my truck. I would not recommend these at all. It seems many have reported duratrax tires wobble on online reviews and I second that. Mine wobble very bad. Mine are glued off center or something because I can see the sidewalls move in and out while it spins. And Horzion won’t help me because I put them on and test drove it. So now I have no recourse. Not very happy about it.
Are those belted? It seems that the tires to get from DuraTrax are the belted ones. I've had bad luck with my non belted proline Mx 28 for my Typhon 6s. My cheap non belted $25 Kaiju tires (for TWO!) have worked better so far for me. Go figure

I needed tires for my xmaxx 8s and the hobby shop had some duratrax lockups for $100 for 4. I went for it. They are belted. After like three runs, they look good, grip good and are holding up. Someone else on YT said that they were having good luck with their lockups too. What's your experience with Duratrax? I like them so far.
I have SixPack MT on my Granite. I have been using them for about 6 months now and I love them. They look sic and they have held up very well. Much better grip on asphalt and dirt than the dBoots I find.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 56
Yeah I think 4s is technically too much for them too Proline doesn't have any actual power limits listed just this.
But they list the Maxx as a 1/10 Monster truck?
As for the power limits, Proline's belted tires come with a little card with a QR code on it, when you scan it, it says the HP's (belted) have a 75 mph limit and they warn you of "diffing out" which causes the lifted tire to spin much faster than the grounded tire.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.PNG
    IMG_0064.PNG
    495.5 KB · Views: 40
All my research on getting tires for my DBXLe showed Duratrax/Louis tires weren't that great until they came out with the belted tires. They Hyper X 3.8's look like monsters and many on the DB fb page are running them with success.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back