Senton Dusty Motors cover install and thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
I actually did not know that they had made a cover for the Senton 6s because of the cage , so after seeing it the other day I ordered one and installed it today . Dusty Covers are and have been a very good product , have them on my other RC's . But on this one I have concerns it is actually gonna stay on !!! There is something weird about the Velcro , the grip together is very weak compared to other covers I used .
I eventually will probably get the Scorched fenders if they are available , figured I'd give this a go , it wasn't expensive and was fast shipping . I have yet to drive this new Senton , it is a clean as my other shelf queen !!! LOL , I wouldn't mind picking up another Senton that has been used / semi abused and have one that I really don't care about !!!

IMG_5246.JPG

IMG_5247.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG

IMG_5249.JPG

IMG_5250.JPG

IMG_5251.JPG

Only truck i've had an issue with crap in the chassis has been the 3s line and the mojave. I did just order a bag for it, but may find a way to situate the 40mm fans to draw from outside the bag. I run mesh and a guard on the fans already. I've had rocks stick in the steering and the center diff area. On my typhon turned senton i went with outcast side guards instead of the senton/bumpers so it sits up a little higher. My thinking was maybe it would help keep some of the rocks from getting up in it. So far so good.

senton5.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back