Europe Dutch (&Belgium) Bash Meet&Great Day - Saturday September 18th, 2021 - pics and drone footage added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice footage @rotauq 👍I see you added your first ‘post toe accident‘ speedrun as bonus material 😂
I couldnt resist ;) It would have been better with sound, hearing that motor rev is half of the speedrun experience. but the whining of the drone made me remove all audio in the video.

Just fixed up my E-revo, which failed to run yesterday after just 20s. Looking back at the video i am most impressed with the Mojave's top speed on the sand. Somehow I feel a sanddragrace competition could be interesting at this bashspot. With some beefier tires and a little more ground clearance my FG should be able to compete. And Marco's Kraton 8S also had no problem with this surface. With some more gearing it likely will beat both.

I didn't bring any 1/10 myself, yet i was still impressed how Tom's senton dealt with the sand. Being light also make it sink less into the lose sand

Any meeting planned for 2022? Would be epic to check out this place😁

I’ll check the spot this weekend to see the condition. Last year, two weeks after our bash day there had been a military exercise after which it was not as nice as before.
I’ll post this weekend and see if we can pick a date in April.👍

I’ll check the spot this weekend to see the condition. Last year, two weeks after our bash day there had been a military exercise after which it was not as nice as before.
I’ll post this weekend and see if we can pick a date in April.👍
Bash spott is looking good guys😎

F021A159-B171-4049-B41C-A4218E6E3D4B.jpeg

It seems my nephew changed the flyCam angle of the drone, so during my flying the recording camera wasnt centered. Still plenty of decent footage of a very fun day:

Super cool :) That Mojave is pretty fast!
I couldnt resist ;) It would have been better with sound, hearing that motor rev is half of the speedrun experience. but the whining of the drone made me remove all audio in the video.

Just fixed up my E-revo, which failed to run yesterday after just 20s. Looking back at the video i am most impressed with the Mojave's top speed on the sand. Somehow I feel a sanddragrace competition could be interesting at this bashspot. With some beefier tires and a little more ground clearance my FG should be able to compete. And Marco's Kraton 8S also had no problem with this surface. With some more gearing it likely will beat both.

I didn't bring any 1/10 myself, yet i was still impressed how Tom's senton dealt with the sand. Being light also make it sink less into the lose sand
That speedrun was also crazy xD

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back