Europe Dutch Drivers United!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
merry christmas GIF

Hey guys, not a Dutchy but I live in Heinsberg Germany which is right near your border and you are all fluent in english, I lick Germans. What 6s battery and charger do you guys recommend to not break the bank? It will be for a 6s Kraton and I’m only interested in a single battery, do t want to stack two 3s. Thanks a lot.

Hey guys, not a Dutchy but I live in Heinsberg Germany which is right near your border and you are all fluent in english, I lick Germans. What 6s battery and charger do you guys recommend to not break the bank? It will be for a 6s Kraton and I’m only interested in a single battery, do t want to stack two 3s. Thanks a lot.
CNHL, Ovonic, HobbyKing and Gens.Ace. are my preferred lipo suppliers but a lot is sold out.

I have Gens-ace and CNHL. The latter have great deals from time to time and are great lipo’s, so I‘ve almost completely switched to CNHL lipo’s.
I run XT90 connectors so I bought XT90 charging cables (only a few euro). The same apllies if you run EC5 connectors, since neither of those come with the charger.

My grandma was German, so technically if i lick myself i lick Germans partially
American hamburgers are better than European ones
Heb je al eens een Triple Kingburger van fatburger als ontbijt gehad?
Ik vond de amerikaanse burgers niet per se beter dan de europese, er is gewoon meer aanbod

I have Gens-ace and CNHL. The latter have great deals from time to time and are great lipo’s, so I‘ve almost completely switched to CNHL lipo’s.
I run XT90 connectors so I bought XT90 charging cables (only a few euro). The same apllies if you run EC5 connectors, since neither of those come with the charger.
1640962878249.png
So if I buy theses I just have to cut off the plugs and solder on the XT90?

So in my endless search for knowledge I found

Team Corally - KRONOS XTR 6S - Model 2021 - 1/8 Monster Truck LWB - Roller Chassis​

Which is a direct competitor to the 6s Kraton but team corally is a Belgium based company which might be nicer for parts being we are next door to it. What do you guys think, hear anything good from friends with it?

Back