Europe Dutch Drivers United!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it’s cool you guys have a regular bash day! If the stars line up would love to drop in and join! Maybe in December.

Nice open area too. Maybe setup a track circuit for some off-road racing? 😉

Enjoy! 👊

IMG_1170.jpeg

I think it’s cool you guys have a regular bash day! If the stars line up would love to drop in and join! Maybe in December.

Enjoy! 👊

View attachment 372046
ok

Enjoy! 👊

View attachment 372046
Nice picture. Would be great in December to do some RC’ing. Only thing is that the weather sucks around that period. A lot of rain and perhaps some snow.

Mad Max? 😁 🏁.
Zeker op geïnspireerd ja ;)

Enjoy! 👊

View attachment 372046
We're in a small country so it's easier to meet up. Your ride would fit nicely in our line-up! Maine is closer to NL than most US locations ;)

Nice picture. Would be great in December to do some RC’ing. Only thing is that the weather sucks around that period. A lot of rain and perhaps some snow.
May to August is our 'outside' season. And even now in June we have unpredicatible weather.

Zeker op geïnspireerd ja ;)

We're in a small country so it's easier to meet up. Your ride would fit nicely in our line-up! Maine is closer to NL than most US locations ;)

May to August is our 'outside' season. And even now in June we have unpredicatible weather.
Nice to meet you. 🏁

Universal language. 🏁

Don’t tempt me. Can’t be any worse than Canada.
If you have a technical background (not me), come to the south and work for ASML. Then there’s even no need to learn Dutch if you don’t want to. Earn (very) good money and our bash spot is about a 15 min drive!😉.
Finding a house will be a challenge though, unless you already have a nice amount on your bank account.
Hope to see you soon!😄

@Sandracer_NL we usually visit family in Waddinxveen around that time of year. Last time we were there it was cold and rainy, so I asked out loud “what kind of weather is this?” And both my nieces said, in a matter-of-fact voice, “Normal.” 😂

Would be cool to work at ASML. Know anyone there?

@Sandracer_NL we usually visit family in Waddinxveen around that time of year. Last time we were there it was cold and rainy, so I asked out loud “what kind of weather is this?” And both my nieces said, in a matter-of-fact voice, “Normal.” 😂

Would be cool to work at ASML. Know anyone there?
December is winter which usually means cold and rain and sun goes under at 16h-17h. Typically not the time for RC bashing. When weather is really crazy, you can also either walk in snow or wear short sleeves end of December.
This time of the year is better for outside activities; sun goes under at 22h.

Waddinxveen is about 1,5h oneway drive from our bashspot, which for us Dutch is very substantial as we are used to have everything within about a 15 minutes drive. I know from former US co-workers a 1,5h drive is more like going out to do groceries or shopping.:LOL:

I know a couple of people working at ASML, not that difficult when you live near Eindhoven as around 25,000 people work at ASML in the Netherlands. :rolleyes:

December is winter which usually means cold and rain and sun goes under at 16h-17h. Typically not the time for RC bashing. When weather is really crazy, you can also either walk in snow or wear short sleeves end of December.
This time of the year is better for outside activities; sun goes under at 22h.

Waddinxveen is about 1,5h oneway drive from our bashspot, which for us Dutch is very substantial as we are used to have everything within about a 15 minutes drive. I know from former US co-workers a 1,5h drive is more like going out to do groceries or shopping.:LOL:

I know a couple of people working at ASML, not that difficult when you live near Eindhoven as around 25,000 people work at ASML in the Netherlands. :rolleyes:
If you live in the area, it's hard not to know anyone working at ASML. Prognosis is that another 20k extra jobs will be filled soon as well.

@kaladeth Plenty of job openings at ASML:
https://www.asml.com/en/careers/fin...der-link&job_country=Netherlands&job_type=Fix

Vandaag op de bashdag had ik weinig geluk met mijn fireteam. Volledig nieuwe (china) diffs, dan denk je dat er niks mis kan gaan, breekt gewoon de drivecup.

1718466923661.png

Bij mijn DR8 na de 300ste sprong een gebroken A-arm, maar dat was op het einde gelukkig.

Mijn nieuwe speeltje hobao MTXE roller met de stock electronics van mijn fireteam, deed het prima. Ben dit project pas net gestart maar out of the box is er dus eigenlijk al weinig mis mee.

Back