Kraton Dx3 with sr6110at

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disturbed_kraton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
So I wanted to upgrade my k6s to the dx3 so I bought the last one for the k8s from Jenny's and it comes with the sr6110at receiver. So I shouldn't have any issues with running the 6 channel receiver with our esc I'm assuming?

So I wanted to upgrade my k6s to the dx3 so I bought the last one for the k8s from Jenny's and it comes with the sr6110at receiver. So I shouldn't have any issues with running the 6 channel receiver with our esc I'm assuming?

What version K6S do you have? The SR315 on the V5 is dual protocol so no need to switch the receiver.

That's also a great idea for upgrading TX, I just want the SMART battery level indicator.

What version K6S do you have? The SR315 on the V5 is dual protocol so no need to switch the receiver.

That's also a great idea for upgrading TX, I just want the SMART battery level indicator.
V5. Exactly why I wanted the dx3 I have it with my k8s and being able to see your battery level at a glance is nice.

Do you guys have any idea why my battery level indicator does not work on my DX3? I have a K6s v5 and i bought a DX3 also. I have all Spektrum components as needed but my battery level indicator does not work. Do i need the telemetry receiver to make it work or should it be working with the SR315 receiver? I have tried using multiple Spektrum batteries, switched out SR315 receivers and even bought another DX3 transmitter. Still not working. Any ideas??

Do you guys have any idea why my battery level indicator does not work on my DX3? I have a K6s v5 and i bought a DX3 also. I have all Spektrum components as needed but my battery level indicator does not work. Do i need the telemetry receiver to make it work or should it be working with the SR315 receiver? I have tried using multiple Spektrum batteries, switched out SR315 receivers and even bought another DX3 transmitter. Still not working. Any ideas??
I'm getting mine this week and I'm gonna try binding the dx3 with the SR315 and see of the telemetry works but if it doesn't I'm gonna throw sr6110 in. Because I'm not against having a 6 channel receiver in there if I can fit it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back