DX5C + SR6100AT problems!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eowyman

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So having issues with transmitter and possibly the receiver, not sure! Kraton 8s drives fine as long as I’m on the throttle but as soon as I let off and let it coast it drives around in a circle to the right. Need help figuring this out when it first bound it connected and immediately turned to the right so I disconnected everything that and removed the servo saver and horn and let the car set itself once again put the servo saver and horn back on and once it started driving if I didn’t touch the steering it drove in a circle I’ve even had my local hobby shop calibrate it and it’s still doing the same thing

I would try re-calibrating - you have to calibrate it twice. It's weird - but the best way to describe it - it's like the 1st time through, you're saying what options are available and the 2nd time through, you're actually setting the parameters.

By the way I also placed a SR315 receiver and slt3 transmitter and it seemed to work fine I also have a spektrum servo installed
Ok I’ll try it

Is your receiver mounted straight and not at a weird angle?
Also make sure your rig sits flat when you are powering on.

Make sure your trims are at zero BEFORE you bind.

Follow the entire procedure when binding which includes steering and throttle turns in the right sequence.

Last edited:
I believe I did everything correctly I just put the car back together and it’s still drives in a circle if I haven’t touched the steering or if I’m on the throttle and release

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back