SOLD / FOUND Dynamite Reaction 2 - 3S 50c 5000mah Lipo Batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the insight and offer but certainly not worth my time to sell for $20 each. They are just sitting in a Lipo bag and will continue to sit if need be.

Reactions: SrC
I appreciate the insight and offer but certainly not worth my time to sell for $20 each. They are just sitting in a Lipo bag and will continue to sit if need be.
Just Curious as to why you are selling them?
At such a high price I might add. It's just that I have exper. with these. Not really the worst packs I have. But not all that. Used Lipos generally don't sell for what you are asking, that's all. They are not gens-ace-r-spam or higher end lipos is what I am saying. Just basic hard case. You should show us IR's and Cell check numbers to be fair at your price. Fair. Please, not being rude to ask. Just asking questions.:)

Just Curious as to why you are selling them?
At such a high price I might add. It's just that I have exper. with these. Not really the worst packs I have. But not all that. Used Lipos generally don't sell for what you are asking, that's all. They are not gens-ace-r-spam or higher end lipos is what I am saying. Just basic hard case. You should show us IR's and Cell check numbers to be fair at your price. Fair. Please, not being rude to ask. Just asking questions.:)
Sr. C. : So, I have already formed an opinion about certain batteries, since you have had experiences with various brands.... I have a question for you. Honestly just looking for your opinion.....what brands have been a good value in your experience? Am about ready to buy 3 or 4 3S hard packs......2 for a Mojave / one for a Senton

Last edited:
I understand your concerns regarding wanting Hardcase Lipos. Thats a personal call. I like gens-ace-r-spam, Max amps, etc and others., i will try them out. Its the luck of the draw sometimes. And what will work for some will not for others. Care of lipos is relative to this. And Lipos can get quite expensive.
To each his own wallet. I am not a hardcase only guy. I feel softcase just opens you up to so many more options. As of late I have invested in Yoowoo Graphene packs. 3s/5000mah. They have run great in my Speed runners. Not that I am even hitting 100mph. I don't have the space for that. But I am very happy with them. Cells balance out fine and Internal resistance is good. They say 100C on the label. Are they true 100C and graphene?. Who really knows. All these lipos are outsourced and hard to really control. The Yoowoos had a great price point when I got them. I tried a pair and had to buy 4 more afterwards. I would rather test out one lipo before I buy a slew of them. The Yoowoos are made well. But they are softpack and may throw some hardpack only guys off. Yoowoo also makes HRB lipos a known good lipo. HRB's seem to look like similar quality construction. I generally don't recommend lipo's because everyone with experience has their favorites. I just don't have one specific favorite. I price shop also. Sometimes I may find a deal on gens-ace-r-spam or Tattu lipos (same brand). Make sure your dimensions of the battery tray match the same for the lipo and you are good. Get the correct matching connector for your ESC, don't use adapters except at the charger. Sometimes I may find an incredible deal on a lipo but it only comes with a connector I cant use. I use XT90 for example. I will still buy the lipo and solder on XT90 connectors. Not all will want to do this or are able to. I get that. But I try to be flexible and I find better prices this way. China Hobby Line (CHL) lipo is also a good brand. I could go on and on. There are many AF threads on lipos. just make sure you find the C rating you need and the capacity in Mah that works for your rig. and its size is correct. Focus on hardcase if that suits also.
I feel Hardcase was just a ROAR spec requirement for RC racing initially. But for bashing may afford more protection??? Maybe, maybe not. I don't see a difference. I've had Hardcase lipos crack open before. I find that Hardcase usually cost more, and not necessarily because they are a better performing lipo. But they can be. Good luck.

I understand your concerns regarding wanting Hardcase Lipos. Thats a personal call. I like gens-ace-r-spam, Max amps, etc and others., i will try them out. Its the luck of the draw sometimes. And what will work for some will not for others. Care of lipos is relative to this. And Lipos can get quite expensive.
To each his own wallet. I am not a hardcase only guy. I feel softcase just opens you up to so many more options. As of late I have invested in Yoowoo Graphene packs. 3s/5000mah. They have run great in my Speed runners. Not that I am even hitting 100mph. I don't have the space for that. But I am very happy with them. Cells balance out fine and Internal resistance is good. They say 100C on the label. Are they true 100C and graphene?. Who really knows. All these lipos are outsourced and hard to really control. The Yoowoos had a great price point when I got them. I tried a pair and had to buy 4 more afterwards. I would rather test out one lipo before I buy a slew of them. The Yoowoos are made well. But they are softpack and may throw some hardpack only guys off. Yoowoo also makes HRB lipos a known good lipo. HRB's seem to look like similar quality construction. I generally don't recommend lipo's because everyone with experience has their favorites. I just don't have one specific favorite. I price shop also. Sometimes I may find a deal on gens-ace-r-spam or Tattu lipos (same brand). Make sure your dimensions of the battery tray match the same for the lipo and you are good. Get the correct matching connector for your ESC, don't use adapters except at the charger. Sometimes I may find an incredible deal on a lipo but it only comes with a connector I cant use. I use XT90 for example. I will still buy the lipo and solder on XT90 connectors. Not all will want to do this or are able to. I get that. But I try to be flexible and I find better prices this way. China Hobby Line (CHL) lipo is also a good brand. I could go on and on. There are many AF threads on lipos. just make sure you find the C rating you need and the capacity in Mah that works for your rig. and its size is correct. Focus on hardcase if that suits also.
I feel Hardcase was just a ROAR spec requirement for RC racing initially. But for bashing may afford more protection??? Maybe, maybe not. I don't see a difference. I've had Hardcase lipos crack open before. I find that Hardcase usually cost more, and not necessarily because they are a better performing lipo. But they can be. Good luck.
Thank you for the voice of experience........others who have been around the block more than I have on this forum helped me as well.....hrb and zeee are part of my short list.....will look at tatty and CHL...... definitely won’t be using adaptors......solder gun is ready if needed.....you are correct, it can be the luck of the draw, can get a higher price lemon, or a lower cost battery that proves to be a good value. I am also careful with charging and storage, ....important for making the most out of the investment. Thank you for your feedback, I learn from your threads, as well as others with experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: SrC
Yeah I have one Zeee 6s Brick 50c/6000mah. Got for a song on AMZ. I beat the heck out of it. Still great for bashing. Also have 2 Zeee 2200mah 35c 3s for my Crawlers. Great packs. They are old. Never puffed yet. That's a good sign of quality. And still charge well enough. Packs fall off with use and age despite proper care and feeding. I would say the Zees never disappointed, inexpensive too.(y)
I would say my best expensive 6S bricks are my 2 gens-ace-r-spam 6S 5500,45C. They are very old and beat up. But always charge well. Same for my 2 Hardcase gens-ace-r-spam 4s 60C/120C 7000mah. But these were quite expensive also. would I buy them again. Maybe. But there are cheaper alternatives. gens-ace-r-spam does have great tech support if you received a bad one however. I had a question regarding Internal resistance on one fairly new pack and gens-ace-r-spam just sent me another no questions next day. Told me to toss the other one out. I have even received new out of box duds before BTW. Always check the volts of all cells out the box before use. You wll know if you got a dud and get it replaced asap. AMZ is usually good about that also. Especially if you get a real stinky Lipo that was poorly sealed at the factory. Very sweet smelling and will stink out the whole house No lie.. Its a sign. Check the cells voltage before use out the box. It should be absolutely no lower than 3.8v. And all cells should be almost identical to the 100th of a volt if they are fresh and haven't sat on the shelf for a year. Yes it happens. Out of 22 lipos in almost 4 years, I received 3 brand new duds. And probably another 2 or 3 that failed within 6 months (no warranty)

Last edited:
Yeah I have one Zeee 6s Brick 50c/6000mah. Got for a song on AMZ. I beat the heck out of it. Still great for bashing. Also have 2 Zeee 2200mah 35c 3s for my Crawlers. Great packs. They are old. Never puffed yet. That's a good sign of quality. And still charge well enough. Packs fall off with use and age despite proper care and feeding. I would say the Zees never disappointed, inexpensive too.(y)
I would say my best expensive 6S bricks are my 2 gens-ace-r-spam 6S 5500,45C. They are very old and beat up. But always charge well. Same for my 2 Hardcase gens-ace-r-spam 4s 60C/120C 7000mah. But these were quite expensive also. would I buy them again. Maybe. But there are cheaper alternatives. gens-ace-r-spam does have great tech support if you received a bad one however. I had a question regarding Internal resistance on one fairly new pack and gens-ace-r-spam just sent me another no questions next day. Told me to toss the other one out. I have even received new out of box duds before BTW. Always check the volts of all cells out the box before use. You wll know if you got a dud and get it replaced asap. AMZ is usually good about that also. Especially if you get a real stinky Lipo that was poorly sealed at the factory. Very sweet smelling and will stink out the whole house No lie.. Its a sign. Check the cells voltage before use out the box. It should be absolutely no lower than 3.8v. And all cells should be almost identical to the 100th of a volt if they are fresh and haven't sat on the shelf for a year. Yes it happens. Out of 22 lipos in almost 4 years, I received 3 brand new duds. And probably another 2 or 3 that failed within 6 months (no warranty)
I don’t mind a couple extra bucks for a quality battery.....lipo battery voltage tester ordered.....good advice, thanks

Lipo checker is like a Temp gun. It goes with the hobby. You just need it.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back