Kraton Dynamite speed meter reading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cootertwo

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Sorta getting the speed meter thing figured out. Just ran my Kraton on 6S JBI chassis and shock towers, "T" bone front bumper and wheelie bar, on speed pinion. 62 mph, and blew out a front tire! Time for the 1M center diff fluid!

Sorta getting the speed meter thing figured out. Just ran my Kraton on 6S JBI chassis and shock towers, "T" bone front bumper and wheelie bar, on speed pinion. 62 mph, and blew out a front tire! Time for the 1M center diff fluid!

What model tire did you blow?

The stock tires, a front. Just reglued all 4, plugged hole in wheels with hot glue, and drilled 4 1/8" holes in center of each tire. Just ordered a couple sets of these to try.

road1_23117315272_o_compact_cropped.jpg
SRC Road Crusher (Belted) for Traxxas / 17mm HEX (Pair) × 2
$91.98​
terrain1_22508602754_o_compact_cropped.jpg
SRC Terrain Crusher (Belted) for Traxxas / 17mm HEX (Pair) × 2
$91.98​

The stock tires, a front. Just reglued all 4, plugged hole in wheels with hot glue, and drilled 4 1/8" holes in center of each tire. Just ordered a couple sets of these to try.

$91.98​

$91.98​
These are great tires. Improves on road handling immensely.

$91.98​

$91.98​
If you bought them stateside I would return them. I just recently bought the same ones for $60 a pair. You should get them even cheaper, Veteran and all. Thanks for your service. Awesome tires by the way.

If you bought them stateside I would return them. I just recently bought the same ones for $60 a pair. You should get them even cheaper, Veteran and all. Thanks for your service. Awesome tires by the way.
Yep they are $65 per set on Amazon ??

Make sure to keep the wheel nuts tight. I spun a hex in one of my SRC terrain crusher wheels, so now I have $120 worth of wheels/tires under my bench that were used 5-6 times. Considering how hard they were on the suspension for jumping, I didn't fell like spending $60 on another pair. 2 of them are also cracked pretty good. I had them on my ERBEv1 running 4S and they are not good skate park tires. Found that out after getting them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back