E-Clip tool DYNT1107 anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Anyone own one of these tools? I’m always ready to add new (but worthwhile) gadget to my workbench.

70D38EDD-5873-4645-8F15-6EC420B0464E.jpeg

Does look handy. Usually though, anything that has e-clips, I replace with a 12.9 bolt and nut. Usually a long bolt so whatever is riding on it is riding on the unthreaded part, then I cut it to fit. I hate e-clips... partly because they are a pain to put on/take off and partly because they tend to pop off when I'm out bashing. At least the tool would help for part of that!

Got a part number/link?

EDIT:
Just saw it in the description... got excited I guess.

I believe RCSparks talked this tool on one of his recent felony videos. Says it’s a must have.

I always called them "Jesus Clips", because when you go to take one off, it flies across the shop, and you say...."Jesus!!"

Same name for the funky "hairpin" clips they use in Hurst shifters.....
I actually avoid RC cars that use C and E clips in their design just because they are so easy to loose and typically tiny sized versus the ones in 1:1 cars.

I believe RCSparks talked this tool on one of his recent felony videos. Says it’s a must have.

Yep... that’s where I saw it last night. He was building a bulldozer of some kind.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back