E Revo 2.0 diffs compared to arrma diffs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... no.. do you know what hotracing is ? that thing is a full cm wide and 8 long. It’s not coming apart. Ever. Not even close. Doesn’t stretch either. Argue that with HR, not me, because mine have been great ?
Are you taking about the hr straps? Or something else

You're making that revo sound fun might have to pick one up lol i remember the good old days of the revo 2.5 when i used to go to the skate park i was always guaranteed broken arms and bulk heads back in the day they were the toughest nitro basher lol
I had the brushed revo that I swapped the twin titans for a Titan 775, and I also had an Smaxx 2.5. Both were great, I didn’t bash the smaxx hard though because it was 2wd, and the revo didn’t break because it wasn’t fast enough.

I had the brushed revo that I swapped the twin titans for a Titan 775, and I also had an Smaxx 2.5. Both were great, I didn’t bash the smaxx hard though because it was 2wd, and the revo didn’t break because it wasn’t fast enough.
I always had problems with the tmaxx and smaxx steering it never worked properly

I always had problems with the tmaxx and smaxx steering it never worked properly
All about lining up the dual servos out of the factory. Many forget to do this and it kills them real quick.

To be honest I’m not sure why there are no Traxxas guys like them.

Maybe people don't want to be packing up a bag of broken trucks and heading home after 10 minutes :ROFLMAO:

Im talking about the first gens where they only had 1 servo lol it was that black one
Oh. So you had an old Traxxas 2.5? It must’ve been the 2070 servo. Back when they weren’t wp. Yup it’s garbage.

Long before digital or wp was even a thing lol and the engine cooling heads were silver talk about olllddd!
Are you sure it was the 2.5 or .15? They were the same size but the old ones were referred to as the .15. I never had one that old.

i should have said #my arrma problems since i haven't been through a full pack in two months...

Both my rigs are out of service now. I’ve been taking my senton to the skate park ever since I blew my revo’s reciever and here’s the damage today, I don’t have the replacement part:

Are you sure it was the 2.5 or .15? They were the same size but the old ones were referred to as the .15. I never had one that old.
It was about 13 years ago i know it was the earlier 2.5 as the tmaxx didn't come with the 1.5 or whatever the buggys came with

i should have said #my arrma problems since i haven't been through a full pack in two months...
I’m not surprised I finally ended my senton’s full battery streak. I’ve been taking it to the skate park for almost 2 weeks now and despite being an sct I’ve really been able to land nearly every jump wheels down. Funny how long that thing stays in the air. Can almost eat my lunch!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back