E Revo 2.0 diffs compared to arrma diffs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't piss on an erevo if it was on fire (and chances are it would be!). #arrmaforlife
Thankfully they actually redesigned the e revo’s vxl 6s from the old xmaxx vxl6s (s) and used a whole new platform. So far only 1 or 2 have caught on fire ?LMAO

That’s why I have an mxl 6s in mine. Ultra reliable, proven tough :D. Besides I can run a castle 1717 if I really want to now. Took so much time to buy that one though, got the last brand new one that will ever be made and sold (6 months ago)

It’s a darn shame the e revo and UDR vxl 6s isn’t too reliable because when you get a good one they really are killer. With the stock 2200kv 4074 motor on 6s HARD running across a field, I was only able to get the esc to 99. That was the hottest I ever got it. Totally an amp god. Motor was 220f though. It didn’t like 25 minutes of tall grass that much

lol... arms, arm mounts, wing mounts, wings, wheels, shock ends, loose shafts kind of a lot...

Oh shoot really?

I’ll delete the post if that’s the case.

lol... arms, arm mounts, wing mounts, wings, wheels, shock ends, loose shafts kind of a lot...
If you can find a way to put limiting straps you’ll have no more shock end problems. You can use aluminum ends but then you gotta worry about the shaft snapping.

If you can find a way to put limiting straps you’ll have no more shock end problems. You can use aluminum ends but then you gotta worry about the shaft snapping.

hitting the ground after jumping like 80-100 ft is my problem...lol

Oh it’s bottoming out. I see. That’s one thing I love about my plastic chassis cars. Chassis always takes the impact and by the time it hits the esc and shocks it’s taken care of. I cringe every time my senton hits the ground lol.

not really... this is just like the last 3 bash sessions into a few min... i hit the nose hard a lot..

Oh well then there’s your problem stop hitting your nose! Poor nose.

Ill remember that. Just a thread is all. If you’re gonna get butt hurt because a truck is better then something you own, don't view the thread. Grow up about it and realize it’s all about enjoyment. Just because I’m proving a point that’s against what you’re brainwashed to believe doesn’t mean the thread sucks.

I’m brand neutral. I like my axials, I like my Traxxas. I like my hpis and I like my arrma’s. It’s totally fine to not view my threads! Seriously I don’t mind.

Last edited:
Ill remember that. Just a thread is all.

I’m brand neutral. I like my axials, I like my Traxxas. I like my hpis and I like my arrma’s. It’s totally fine to not view my threads! Seriously I don’t mind.

Try posting one Arrma related. It won't kill you!

Try posting one Arrma related. It won't kill you!
I don’t break stuff on my arrma’s. When I do it’s boring like that driveshaft. I haven’t upgraded anything because nothing needs upgrading. I mean it was my plan all along. I knew the electronics would struggle in a Kraton and the other big trucks with the speeds I get and bashing I do, so would the diffs and stuff, so I went with a smaller truck, and it was either typhon or senton, so I went senton. Will probably pick up an hpi vorza someday in the future.

Аctually it was 9.

Still way too long ? I don’t even care, it’s an excellent truck now.

To be honest I’m not sure why there are no Traxxas guys like them. I think it’s because rich D started the trend, and obviously him being a forum member here encouraged others to do it (arrma forum) so everyone who was motivated just doesn’t own a Traxxas MT.
I couldn't find when the v1 was first made. I do know the nitros held up ok. Hell, I have an LRP28 big block in one of my revos and the diffs have never been changed. I've replaced the bearings in them a couple times. Can't say the same for the transmission gears... I replaced all those with RRP steel. I'm running stock plastic center and outer slider axles in it though. Just have to change them out every couple of gallons.

I'd get the ERBEv2, but I already have the v1. It was my first non-micro electric truck that started me down the brushless rabbit hole. On 4S, the v1 holds up fine for me... well, after a few typical revo upgrades like RPM arms/axle carriers, upgraded servo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back