Kraton E.X.broken ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat_ranch

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Well, it's taken me quite a few tries, but I broke it. The last clip shows the front bumper exiting stage right just before it tumbles. I'm amazed at how much the bumper influences performance- especially in the air- huge difference! And, of course, we managed to only video the crashes, not the 3 big, beautiful, floaty backflips, or the really big floater straight air. ?

20200926_125920.jpg

That’s what we get for running on grass. I’ve broken more parts running on grass than on loose dirt. ??‍♂️??

That’s what we get for running on grass. I’ve broken more parts running on grass than on loose dirt. ??‍♂️??
Tall grass is a female dog. There were quite a few passes that I managed full throttle on takeoff, but not many that were "smooth". I was amazed that I didn't do more damage. My son's 3s truggified "Turphon" shattered a hub on the same hill. Next time I'll take a ramp and go for some hang time. This hill is going to be a blast this winter!

This happened 2 days ago i noticed my exb pulling to the right and i just saw the steering plate might be bent and i was right i bended a 7075 steering plate?.i guess my servo saver is too strong because i cant see it give
8999BB29-2C5A-4D04-94AC-130BDC019F52.jpeg

Im lucky im able to loosen the servo saver

i found more damage on my exb the front shock lower pins one was bent and i fixed it the ither one was bent in the middle and also bent on the skiny side and unfortunatly it snaped when trying to bend it back with heat. I think its a spare to have and be sure to not set your droop screws too much or it would put too much pressure on that poor pin during use. You need to have a bit of load on it because you don't want the rod end to fail. The rear ones are completly fine tho.
But over all its minor things i broke nothing really broke during use minus the rpm wing mount. Just silly stuff like diff cups leak and shock pins. The cup problem i hope its going to be fixed once i put the LSD correctly like shown by arrma

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back