Ear plugs in Typhon 3s converted to 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Heyyoo, I am back with another question! I am planning to put plugs in my senton. It has a 6s power system. Where should I put the plugs? In the front and rear or just one of them? I am doing speedruns. Also 1 more question!:rolleyes: Can I call my senton a Typhon now? I have 17mm hexes a Typhon body. All I am missing is a wing (do keep in mind I am also missing arms and things like that! LOL. Here is ur daily dose of newbie questions!:p:whistle:

Heyyoo, I am back with another question! I am planning to put plugs in my senton. It has a 6s power system. Where should I put the plugs? In the front and rear or just one of them? I am doing speedruns. Also 1 more question!:rolleyes: Can I call my senton a Typhon now? I have 17mm hexes a Typhon body. All I am missing is a wing (do keep in mind I am also missing arms and things like that! LOL. Here is ur daily dose of newbie questions!:p:whistle:
Plugs in both F/R. Call it what you want. Just don’t call it a Traxass

I too hate TRX. I don't even wanna spell their name. I was on a live chat because my Revo 3.3 won't start. For no reason, they banned me from the chat saying I was asking too many questions and I had been wasting other's time. Like I swear I only asked 3 questions. When I go on their live chat this is what it says:
1605656412684.png

No offence to anyone that has or likes traxxas :whistle:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back