Easiest way to tell a guy isn't married

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
His kitchen looks like this ?

20190430_174527.jpg

LOL!

I could do that. But I'd need it tidied before she got home! Of course my kids wouldn't be able to keep it quiet.
? I have a nice workbench it my basement but it's cold down there! There have been times when all my kitchen counters have been covered in RC's along with my kitchen table which I've all but ruined!

? I have a nice workbench it my basement but it's cold down there! There have been times when all my kitchen counters have been covered in RC's along with my kitchen table which I've all but ruined!

Haha, I feel your pain. I have a bench in the basement too but I do have a space heater so it helps. Summer should feel nice though ?

I had my 3 Arrma's sat beside the dining room table for a while but was kindly requested to relocate them elsewhere (I do have a room to use as my 'man cave') as they were making it look like a 'parking garage'.

That would get me divorced. She Who Must Be Obeyed is very clear about using her kitchen or anything in it for making barley, building things, servicing things or generally anything that I should be doing in my shed
That made me laugh my martini up my nose! ?

The biggest issue I have is the amount of dirt that comes off my trucks when I work on them. I'm the opposite of @joostin420 . If there's dirt and mud, I find it!

The biggest issue I have is the amount of dirt that comes off my trucks when I work on them. I'm the opposite of @joostin420 . If there's dirt and mud, I find it!
I could be doing an unboxing and would cop the whole “why are you doing this here? You got a whole shed out there, you don’t need to be doing that in my kitchen blah blah blah” and heaven forbid if I leave any packaging behind

When I first saw the title I thought it was a question. My answer would have been Hess truck collection...Nice place you have bick.

I always work at the kitchen table with television in the living room ;)

I always work at the kitchen table with television in the living room ;)
And you have the cleanest trucks I've ever seen, LOL. It's like they've never seen the light of day!

My wife kicked me out. And took my arrmas lmao. I got 6 truck in back seat of my truck my wife said get in outta the dining room. ???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 47
You go Bickety! A place for everything, and everything in it's place! Love the martini glass! I wouldn't dare post a pic of my place, as the health department would come over in space suits, and try to load me up. Been married 3 times, but single since 1992. I'm making up for old times. I have stuff stacked to the ceiling, and burn out marks on my kitchen floor! Ha! No women allowed. Should I get lucky, I'll just go rent a room for the night. or maybe just 10 or 15 minutes, that's all I need! Ha!:):):):):):):):):):):)

The last time I baked tires... my wife was a bit annoyed. Wasn't the tires, but the smell of burnt rubber throughout the house for a week!
2010-0214-TireBake01.jpg

Otherwise, she's fine with the disaster I have in the office, which is my truck room.

I'm not married either. The last long term girl I had though would've been into it. She was a good sport and would try any food and any hobby as long as it was outdoors.
About six years ago she told me I would never change and that I was afraid of commitment. I agreed and so bid her farewell and haven't tried any long term since. I don't miss much because I do what I want to do. I don't like to be governed and I have a take it or leave it mentality.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back