east tactics jump challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what’s the point here? Maybe I missed it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Biggest jump? Worst carnage? What am I shooting for?

I'll have to check it out for sure! Internets down though from the power outage yesterday so can't upload anything right now. Have a couple videos I need to get on my channel but still no internet as of yet. Thankfully power came back on about midnight last night though so hopefully they'll get internet back up soon.
I nominate @Edough13, you gonna enter bro?
Now does it have to be a newly created video or can I submit and older video? If I can submit an older video I'll submit my wicked Granite flips with the double front flip barrel roll 🔥😎 not to mention just the wicked whipped frontflips too!

Last edited:
I'll have to check it out for sure! Internets down though from the power outage yesterday so can't upload anything right now. Have a couple videos I need to get on my channel but still no internet as of yet. Thankfully power came back on about midnight last night though so hopefully they'll get internet back up soon.

Now does it have to be a newly created video or can I submit and older video? If I can submit an older video I'll submit my wicked Granite flips with the double front flip barrel roll 🔥😎 not to mention just the wicked whipped frontflips too!
Just short 1 jump video no one will know when it's from.

East tactics said it should be a new jump from sept that hasn’t been in any videos yet 🤷🏻‍♂️ But we still have a few days.. I think the 20th is the cutoff..
So what’s the point here? Maybe I missed it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Biggest jump? Worst carnage? What am I shooting for?
Whatever gets the most votes wins! Sometimes carnage trumps wicked air 😂😂

Man well super coincidence he just subbed to my channel guys! So I left a comment and asked if I could submit the Granite video I linked above as those are some of the most wicked front flips I've ever seen and been able to pull! See what he says if not looks like I need to get the Granite squared away and try and get some more of those nasty flips🤘🏼

East tactics said it should be a new jump from sept that hasn’t been in any videos yet 🤷🏻‍♂️ But we still have a few days.. I think the 20th is the cutoff..

Whatever gets the most votes wins! Sometimes carnage trumps wicked air 😂😂
Does the rig being airborne have to be intentional with a ramp being the cause?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back