east tactics jump challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you posted it, I think I'd vote for the double backflip. It's harder to flip a 1/5th scale. Plus it's a Super Rock Rey which tends to nosedive so you won't see many pulling off even a single backflip with it. Next it's off natural terrain, which is less predictable than a ramp. Finally, he catches huge air. Also, I'd actually be more impressed with a clean double front flip. I don't think that barrel roll was intentional.

Since you posted it, I think I'd vote for the double backflip. It's harder to flip a 1/5th scale. Plus it's a Super Rock Rey which tends to nosedive so you won't see many pulling off even a single backflip with it. Next it's off natural terrain, which is less predictable than a ramp. Finally, he catches huge air. Also, I'd actually be more impressed with a clean double front flip. I don't think that barrel roll was intentional.
Cool story bro🤣 JK but really, and yes 100% was intentional and a hell of a lot harder than a double backflip with a 1/5 scale I don't care if it's 50lbs all it takes is holding the throttle. Here's another attempt with bad landing with the Bigrock at the end of the video
And also here's pulling it with my Granite and my whip flips I pull from 5 months ago so yes 100% on purpose and all done with my hands and the remote which is way harder than holding full throttle and pulling a double backflip...

My apologies, I just watched the East Tactics playlist for all the jumps. This time I noticed the intentional steering wheel turn for the second front flip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back