Ebay 10%-15% Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I think the 15% off applies to all RC cars because I tried it on the Granite and it took off 15%. Too late for me to get that deal on an RC vehicle since I used a 10% code on my Granite a few weeks ago. I will however take advantage and see if I can get a good servo and some new proline tires if possible.

Thanks! I just bought a Kraton v3 whoohooo! Does anyone know what battery connections come on the v3 by chance? Also does it come with that plug to run 2 batts side by side? I ha e the RC bug, this is already my 3rd car in less then a year. :)

The Kraton v3 should have XT90 battery connectors. The plug to run with a single or dual batteries should be in the box (sure it was fitted on my Talion, Notorious and Typhon).

Edit
Running dual is standard. The plug is for use with a single battery.

Thanks! I just bought a Kraton v3 whoohooo! Does anyone know what battery connections come on the v3 by chance? Also does it come with that plug to run 2 batts side by side? I ha e the RC bug, this is already my 3rd car in less then a year. :)

I'm new to all of this RC stuff. Can you link me to the seller you used? I want to make sure I get a V3 car.

Also, any decent batteries or chargers on eBay I could pair with this?

Edit: I was searching for AR106029 because I think that is the latest version in red.

Thanks!!

Another tip guys. Before you buy look at different sellers for the same item. Even though the vehicle may cost the same one seller may offer free shipping while another may charge $25 or more for it. Same with taxes.

I have a Kraton v3. It definitely comes with xt90 connectors, and has the duel plugs to run single and/or double packs.

I grabbed a Russia Collusion Unbreakable Body for my Noto / Outcast at 15% off. Got it for $63.75.
Thanks for the tip on the 15% off sale! I'm officially putting on the brakes *now for hobby purchases. I've been out of control for a good six weeks.
unbreakable.JPG

Glad this helped some peeps. I ordered me a Savox servo, servo saver, and a set of pro-line trenchers. Saved $18 total. Unfortunately you can only use the rebate once so I couldn't get a 3's lipo at discount any more but I see from past posts ebay has these specials several times a year. I think they do it again next in the spring and then summer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back