Ebay 10% Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmadillo

Too Fast Too Tough For Roadkill
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
Got email today for 10% off, don't think it's for everyone that logs in but if you use Ebay a lot you may have one also. Code is: TENTREAT and ends Dec. 18th. There is a $50.00 cap. I clicked on K8S, K6S, OC, and other makes and they were all eligible. Just passing it on.

Why didn’t ya tell me earlier? I could have saved 10% on the K8s ?
$50.00 cap, you could have got it for $849.
Ebay is getting cheap with their discounts lately. ?

If they'd have the Mojave in stock I'd do it but since waiting for restock, everybody wants to charge shipping. Nonetheless, I'm sure there's something I need. lol

My lhs store wouldn’t give me 10% off the K8s as I had earned enough points with them from all my purchases. Told me that it was already discounted. I’m like no that’s the retail price for it. They’re like no......the manufacturers price is $999 So it’s on sale and the 10% discount doesn’t apply. Wow ?‍♂️

My lhs store wouldn’t give me 10% off the K8s as I had earned enough points with them from all my purchases. Told me that it was already discounted. I’m like no that’s the retail price for it. They’re like no......the manufacturers price is $999 So it’s on sale and the 10% discount doesn’t apply. Wow ?‍♂️
He's full of BS!

He's full of BS!
Technically he is right. The MSRP is $999.99.
U2534ntitled.jpg

I don't have a LHS but the only things that sell are what people buy. Of course if people will buy at higher than they can get anywhere else then they must truly love the service of this shop.
Amazon is also a great example of nothing offered at Manufacturer *Suggested Retail Price. Everything is listed below MSRP and when we have sales it's lower still. But they always show the % saved compared to MSRP.
imo, it's a meta that has stayed as standard. Not a marketing fad but now a trend if we wish to compare the two.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back