Kraton Ec5 single pack Bridge connector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcjer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys I got a quick question and I'm
Going to startup a Forum Thread about it. I just went and bought a 6S LiPo battery for my arrma kraton so this is the first time I will be using the bridge connector because I was using two 3s packs before. When I plug in the bridge connector do I plug the bridge connector into the two red cables or the black and the red cable. Today I just blew a receiver and I was wondering if it was because I put the connector in the wrong spot and the battery in the wrong spot, and I hope it wasn't supposed to be reversed. If someone could get back to me and help me out that would be great I ended up buying a new receiver and I don't want to blow that one too.
Hey guys I got a quick question and I'm
Going to startup a Forum Thread about it. I just went and bought a 6S LiPo battery for my arrma kraton so this is the first time I will be using the bridge connector because I was using two 3s packs before. When I plug in the bridge connector do I plug the bridge connector into the two red cables or the black and the red cable. Today I just blew a receiver and I was wondering if it was because I put the connector in the wrong spot and the battery in the wrong spot, and I hope it wasn't supposed to be reversed. If someone could get back to me and help me out that would be great I ended up buying a new receiver and I don't want to blow that one too.

Attachments

• 20190525_175336.jpg
    20190525_175336.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Your loop goes into the two red. You have to complete the circuit for the hot wire. Battery goes to the black and red.

Your loop goes into the two red. You have to complete the circuit for the hot wire. Battery goes to the black and red.
Thanks bro. Do you think that is why I might of ruined my reciever. That is, by putting the loop onto the black and red.
I won't make any difference . The loop simply replaces a 3s battery pack. The EC5 connectors are polarized so they can only go on one way.
Thanks man, I'm just stumped on how my reciever got ruined. I did a couple jumps and then there it went.i had the loop connected to the red and the black.

Yep, either one, doesn't matter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back