Ec5 to xt90 something is not right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should just solder the connectors correctly. Using adapters is a bad idea. It’s okay for charging, but don’t use these in your truck. The connection can break or short out if it’s not made properly. And they usually are made cheaply. Direct solder is the best possible connection.
I agree with you the only reason I made adapters is for warranty purposes I didn’t want them coming back to saying you tampered with the connectors

@WTF MIKE this is exactly the same reason why i bought adapter. but now i decide i will cut off xt90 connector on turnigy 3s battery and solder ec5 female connector...i have all ec5/ic5 connectors so no need to svap all other one.

@Mongoose yeah i have ... they just don't have much to offer ... solder I borrowed from my son-in-law... the ec5 connectors are on the way and I'm going to solder tomorrow ?

Last edited:
I agree with you the only reason I made adapters is for warranty purposes I didn’t want them coming back to saying you tampered with the connectors
I sent my max6 for warranty a while back, I had put a XT90 plug on it, when they sent new replacement to my amazement they put another XT90 on it for me without asking...?

I quickly checked the link, you did not get the advertised product.
You have a male EC5 to female XT90 ;)
@Mastaa & [B]Mk_Rc[/B] -

Just want to make sure for charging SMC lipos that have XT90 adapters will fit my IC5/EC5 battery charger? Let me know your thoughts?

Spektrum IC5 Female to Xt90 Male Wireless Adapter \ Amass Black Xt90H

EC5:IC5  TO XT90 Adapter.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back