ECS Issue on ARRMA Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonj

Reaction score
I have an ARRMA Senton and I think my ECS either needs to be reset or calibrated. When I turn it on there is no beep and the red light blinks. When I pull the trigger the motor will not turn on unless I roll the tires and even then there is not much power. The wheels will turn left and right OK but beyond that the motor is not engaging unless I roll it. Does the ECS need to be replaced or maybe the receiver? Can the ECS be reset?

I have an ARRMA Senton and I think my ECS either needs to be reset or calibrated. When I turn it on there is no beep and the red light blinks. When I pull the trigger the motor will not turn on unless I roll the tires and even then there is not much power. The wheels will turn left and right OK but beyond that the motor is not engaging unless I roll it. Does the ECS need to be replaced or maybe the receiver? Can the ECS be reset?
Is this a mega or a blx ?

Single blinking is usually indicative of LVC ... is your battery charged or damaged/not holding a charge? Weak motor would also seem to indicate that.

Single blinking is usually indicative of LVC ... is your battery charged or damaged/not holding a charge? Weak motor would also seem to indicate that.
Yes, the battery is at full charge. I usually get a beep when I first turn it on and am not getting it now.
Is the motor running? Check connections too. Fact that you say it doesn't go unless pushed first would suggest a bearing is shot or there is something holding it back until you force it forward.
I can try and swap the motor with my other RC and see if that is the problem. I am not getting the usual beep when I first turn it on that is why I thought it was the ECS. It would also stay running a little even when the trigger was not on when it was still running.

Yes, the battery is at full charge. I usually get a beep when I first turn it on and am not getting it now.

I can try and swap the motor with my other RC and see if that is the problem. I am not getting the usual beep when I first turn it on that is why I thought it was the ECS. It would also stay running a little even when the trigger was not on when it was still running.

Is this a mega or a blx ?
It is a mega.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back