Limitless Edough's RC Limitless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more awesome news!! Just picked up another sponsor 😍 I am now officially sponsored by Radio Control Power also which is where I order and get all my QS8 plugs and harnesses. Highly suggest checking them out as prices are amazing and also they offer FREE connectors installed on any ESC purchase. So say you want a new max6 or xlx2 but don't want to do any soldering they will do it for you FREE OF CHARGE including the connector of your choice! Check out their website guys great prices and very fast shipping also👍🏼 https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/
Here's the testing I did between some 6s CNHL speed run packs. Compared the G+ 70c 6000mAh to the Racing Series 90c 9500mAh. Test results where almost identical so will be doing another test under harsher load/taller gearing over the next couple weeks. Also want to get the G+ converted to QS8 so there's no adapter holding it back or causing any effect to make the test more accurate.

Some more awesome news!! Just picked up another sponsor 😍 I am now officially sponsored by Radio Control Power also which is where I order and get all my QS8 plugs and harnesses. Highly suggest checking them out as prices are amazing and also they offer FREE connectors installed on any ESC purchase. So say you want a new max6 or xlx2 but don't want to do any soldering they will do it for you FREE OF CHARGE including the connector of your choice! Check out their website guys great prices and very fast shipping also👍🏼 https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/
Here's the testing I did between some 6s CNHL speed run packs. Compared the G+ 70c 6000mAh to the Racing Series 90c 9500mAh. Test results where almost identical so will be doing another test under harsher load/taller gearing over the next couple weeks. Also want to get the G+ converted to QS8 so there's no adapter holding it back or causing any effect to make the test more accurate.
That’s great news. You’re sure killing it with the sponsor deals bruh! 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 You deserve it for all your hard work.

That’s great news. You’re sure killing it with the sponsor deals bruh! 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 You deserve it for all your hard work.
Thanks brother! Definitely awesome to get some help and in return help promote some really great businesses and companies!

Thanks brother! Definitely awesome to get some help and in return help promote some really great businesses and companies!
Keep up the great work brother. Sky is the limit.

Keep up the great work brother. Sky is the limit.
Again thanks bro I really appreciate it! And I prefer to stay on the ground 🤣 at least with my speed rigs anyways😂

Well was a rough frustrating day today as I had lots of traffic so had to go off the road and walk down, drive down 3 different times and put it back on the road🙄 then of course after the pass turning around drive off the road so couldn't drive back to me..... But managed to pull an unofficial PB of 145mph 😍
Screenshot_20211010-115700_GNSS PA.jpg

Well was a rough frustrating day today as I had lots of traffic so had to go off the road and walk down, drive down 3 different times and put it back on the road🙄 then of course after the pass turning around drive off the road so couldn't drive back to me..... But managed to pull an unofficial PB of 145mph 😍View attachment 173399
Congrats on the PB brother! Let’s get to 150 this year before winter! 🤘🏻

Thanks fellas! Definitely think we should be able to break the 150 mark before winter, let's hope anyways only 5 away now😁 OK so ya log definitely proves I had PP way to high as only hit 100% throttle for 1 second and still pulled a 145pass!!! So with that being said should be able to for sure pick up a few more with lowering the PP. Like I said seemed slow today and log proves why. Everything else looks great still low Amp draw at 374A just a bit lower sag than I'd like.
20211010_124425.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks fellas! Definitely think we should be able to break the 150 mark before winter, let's hope anyways only 5 away now😁 OK so ya log definitely proves I had PP way to high as only hit 100% throttle for 1 second and still pulled a 145pass!!! So with that being said should be able to for sure pick up a few more with lowering the PP. Like I said seemed slow today and log proves why. Everything else looks great still low Amp draw ar 374A just a bit lower sag than I'd like.View attachment 173408
We got this brother! Just keep the faith. 👍🏻

Dude, that’s the bomb!!! I am trying my hardest to not get sucked into speed passes or drag racing…. LMAO

But you guys just keep sucking me back in!!

Way to go!!! 150 I’m sure will be your next pass…

Yesterday's unofficial new 145mph PB. You'll see in video was a rough day and didn't film the 2 times before had to walk down and drive down to put car back on the road just to have to drive it off again due to traffic🙄 but here it is

You know there are all these "rules" about driving the car back to you, but honestly if its a clean run and you can bring the car back. Keep filming and if there are no cuts in the video I see no reason why it cannot count.

The guys running 180+ don't bring the car back.... Nic Case with the world record 203mph didn't bring the car back.

You know there are all these "rules" about driving the car back to you, but honestly if its a clean run and you can bring the car back. Keep filming and if there are no cuts in the video I see no reason why it cannot count.

The guys running 180+ don't bring the car back.... Nic Case with the world record 203mph didn't bring the car back.
Ya just try to always make it a good "verified" pass. Should be better hopefully next pass and should see a few more mph🤞🏼

Ya just try to always make it a good "verified" pass. Should be better hopefully next pass and should see a few more mph🤞🏼
Yep when I couldn’t get mine turned around and had to pick it out of the ditch, I just fast forwarded thru the footage and technically did drive it back and read the GPS at the ladder. So I would say one “hand of god” is kosher for me.

Yep when I couldn’t get mine turned around and had to pick it out of the ditch, I just fast forwarded thru the footage and technically did drive it back and read the GPS at the ladder. So I would say one “hand of god” is kosher for me.
I wasn't too worried and honestly almost just edited it up as I know next pass should go a lot better hopefully and get the car back to me. It is what it is still a 145mph pass no matter how you look at it and big thing I think is more important is no crash. Ran off after turning around and clean pass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back