Limitless Edough's RC Limitless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's pass

Ya just stock springs cranked most of the way down which was perfect for open wheel last season. Now with the GT body I'm getting a lot of front downforce so I've got to either crank them all the way down or I may just put some stops on the shafts so they don't travel at all.
Should work. I just switched to GT also so went through the same thing. At this stage I don’t want to put limiters on the front. Yet. It gives me feedback as to what’s going on having it scrape. Just my $.02. In all honesty I probably should go back to open wheel for a few runs on foams since I made the switch at the same time, but I’ll take it easy and figure it out.

Should work. I just switched to GT also so went through the same thing. At this stage I don’t want to put limiters on the front. Yet. It gives me feedback as to what’s going on having it scrape. Just my $.02. In all honesty I probably should go back to open wheel for a few runs on foams since I made the switch at the same time, but I’ll take it easy and figure it out.
Going to foams to me was nothing at all. If your rig is set up right and runs straight on rails you won't even really notice. Now if you get squirly you'll notice a tiny bit but otherwise only difference I noticed was a gain of a couple more mph's with the larger foam tires.

Ok so made some adjustments to the shocks and droop up front. Took it out today to see if the adjustments worked or if I need to make more. Went great no more scraping and gained 3mph for a new 6s PB at 128mph which was awesome. Now to 8s and hopefully build on the 145mph from last season🤘🏼
Screenshot_20220524-114920_GNSS PA.jpg

Lol smashed some bugs today too🤘🏼😎
20220524_121443.jpg

HELL M'Fin YES!!! First 8s pass today and smashed a +7mph new PB of 152mph!!! Finally in the 150 club💪🏼😎. I'll get the log pulled and try and get video edited up today or tomorrow for verification.
Screenshot_20220525-110211_GNSS PA.jpg

What motor and batteries are you running?
The amperage looks very low for that speed yet the voltage sagged quite a lot.
Castle 1717 1650kv and CNHL G+ 70c 6000mAh. That's how it's been the 1717 has done amazing for me but definitely get more sag than I'd like with my CNHL packs.

Castle 1717 1650kv and CNHL G+ 70c 6000mAh. That's how it's been the 1717 has done amazing for me but definitely get more sag than I'd like with my CNHL packs.

Yeah those numbers seem odd. The motor is running very efficient but the voltage sag seem higher than I would expect....
Either way it is working so keep it up!

Went up a couple teeth on my pinion and ran a 153 for a new PB. As log shows I let off in the beginning so didn't get an ideal pass and should be able to still pull a couple more mph hopefully🤞🏼 Still amazed at the efficiency of the 1717 pulling only 376A on a 153mph pass at 14HP!!
Ill get video posted on my channel tomorrow but here is a IG Reel of the pass https://www.instagram.com/reel/CemWj6nlx7z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Screenshot_20220609-104220_GNSS PA.jpg
20220609_112512.jpg

Ya I'll eventually order scorched but they are stupid expensive IMO, out of stock and sure it's like a couple month shipping wait from UK also so was hoping these would manage for a while. At least seller got back to me already and is going to send a new one.
May give these a try they look pretty thick

280BE386-0318-422F-9A88-2FCE57D12694.png

Nice dude!!! She was gettin it!! Congrats!!
Thanks man I really appreciate it! She was scootin for sure! Really hoping for 155 next pass out🤞🏼

You have balls of steel there. Never flinched. Nice job.(y)
Made that look like a walk in the park.:giggle:
Nice road there.

You were talking as the car was flying by. Cool as a cucumber. I thought you were still turning around for the pass but nope. She came zipping by. :cool:
Thanks man, lol I'm getting better but still get shakey for sure. Is crazy to think last 20 passes I've ran have been 80% in the 140-150 range😱
You have balls of steel there. Never flinched. Nice job.(y)
Made that look like a walk in the park.:giggle:
Nice road there.
Thanks man I appreciate it! I'm definitely lucky to have that road and only a 5 min drive away👌🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back