Limitless Edough's RC Limitless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't posted in a while due to family loss, job schedule change and work done on my speed run road. Got out today to test the road, ran a 6s pass for a new 6s PB of 138!! Hope to stay with it like I was and see how much more the 1717 1650kv will give me before I slap in the new 1721. I'll get video uploaded tonight or tomorrow.
Screenshot_20220822-101634_GNSS PA.jpg

Haven't posted in a while due to family loss, job schedule change and work done on my speed run road. Got out today to test the road, ran a 6s pass for a new 6s PB of 138!! Hope to stay with it like I was and see how much more the 1717 1650kv will give me before I slap in the new 1721. I'll get video uploaded tonight or tomorrow. View attachment 238097
Sorry for your loss but congrats on that run!

Haven't posted in a while due to family loss, job schedule change and work done on my speed run road. Got out today to test the road, ran a 6s pass for a new 6s PB of 138!! Hope to stay with it like I was and see how much more the 1717 1650kv will give me before I slap in the new 1721. I'll get video uploaded tonight or tomorrow. View attachment 238097

Virtual hugs, man!!

Sorry for your loss. Hope that the rc stuff helps put your mind at rest even if it’s temporary.
It’s definitely an escape for me from stress in my life.

Sorry for your loss man :( hopefully rc is bringing you that release you need. Hang in there brother!

Hopefully they are making the road your on better. More top speed runs I can taste it!

Sorry for your loss. Hope that the rc stuff helps put your mind at rest even if it’s temporary.
It’s definitely an escape for me from stress in my life.
Appreciate it man👊🏼 definitely helps take my mind off things.
Sorry for your loss man :( hopefully rc is bringing you that release you need. Hang in there brother!

Hopefully they are making the road your on better. More top speed runs I can taste it!
Thanks brother I appreciate it 👊🏼 Unfortunately not on the road as they were putting fencing up along it so lots of dust etc. and then had new road laid about mile away but the asfault trucks were using it and dropping little spots on my road. But it's all good now ran that 138 pass with no issue so happy I can still use it.

As many of you know crashed couple weeks ago having a blowover at 149mph
but was able to rebuild and add my 1721. First test passes on 4s went great then made a 6s pass with a nasty crash at 127mph
Well miraculously I was able to get her put back together again 😍 Thankfully after tearing everything down the damage was a lot less than expected and mainly cosmetic. Front BQ splitter and mounting plate, underside wheel air dams, rear defuser and braces to tower, center wing mount/braces, battery tray/straps, BSR tires and cracked front of GT one body. Replaced all bearings, new BSR's, tightened down shocks and added stops and decided to run the stock rear wing setup as well. Also to be cautious I went ahead and replaced my reciever as well just to rule it out and possibly prevent another crash. Unfortunately have rain tonight and tomorrow so won't be able to test run until next Sun/Mon weather permitting. Have to give a huge thank you and shout out to @Notorious J and @Rcproponent as if they wouldnt have sent me a bunch of extra Limitless parts she would still be on the bench in pieces.
20220918_154544.jpg
20220918_172826.jpg
20220918_154712.jpg

but was able to rebuild and add my 1721. First test passes on 4s went great then made a 6s pass with a nasty crash at 127mph
Well miraculously I was able to get her put back together again 😍 Thankfully after tearing everything down the damage was a lot less than expected and mainly cosmetic. Front BQ splitter and mounting plate, underside wheel air dams, rear defuser and braces to tower, center wing mount/braces, battery tray/straps, BSR tires and cracked front of GT one body. Replaced all bearings, new BSR's, tightened down shocks and added stops and decided to run the stock rear wing setup as well. Also to be cautious I went ahead and replaced my reciever as well just to rule it out and possibly prevent another crash. Unfortunately have rain tonight and tomorrow so won't be able to test run until next Sun/Mon weather permitting. Have to give a huge thank you and shout out to @Notorious J and @Rcproponent as if they wouldnt have sent me a bunch of extra Limitless parts she would still be on the bench in pieces.View attachment 244993View attachment 244994View attachment 244995

Sounds like you been hanging out with Notorious J too much 😂🤣😅

Well miraculously I was able to get her put back together again 😍 Thankfully after tearing everything down the damage was a lot less than expected and mainly cosmetic. Front BQ splitter and mounting plate, underside wheel air dams, rear defuser and braces to tower, center wing mount/braces, battery tray/straps, BSR tires and cracked front of GT one body. Replaced all bearings, new BSR's, tightened down shocks and added stops and decided to run the stock rear wing setup as well. Also to be cautious I went ahead and replaced my reciever as well just to rule it out and possibly prevent another crash. Unfortunately have rain tonight and tomorrow so won't be able to test run until next Sun/Mon weather permitting. Have to give a huge thank you and shout out to @Notorious J and @Rcproponent as if they wouldnt have sent me a bunch of extra Limitless parts she would still be on the bench in pieces.View attachment 244993View attachment 244994View attachment 244995
Happy to help bud! Glad to hear your back at it.😎🤘🏻

New 63mm Basherqueen side skirts came in today from Kimberly for the Limitless. As always perfect fitment and amazing quality, and an absolute perfect fit with the Delta Plastiks Toyota GT one body. Now have to figure out securing the rears of the skirts as I removed the outsides of the battery trays for the wider CNHL G+ packs. Also still have to figure out the placement for the XLX2 as the center mount I was running won't work with the new body. May try and make some thin brackets that will attach to the chassis and side skirts and also a plate that sits on top of the center diff cover for the XLX2 to be mounted on. Appreciate any ideas and suggestions if you have any! Definitely will be a while before I can run again with being winter so plenty of time to get it figured out atleast. View attachment 189410View attachment 189413
Old thread alert

Love the build. Where can I find the STL file for those orange chassis infills?

Thanks! Actually just upgraded the build with a carbon fiber GT chassis for this season but definitely need to update this build. The infills actually were given to me so not sure on the file unfortunately. But here's the current build status...
20230105_183014.jpg
20230112_072158.jpg
20230115_071022.jpg
20230115_071154.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back