Limitless Edough's RC Limitless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well more than made up for it today😁 first ever 8s pass with the Limitless 137MPH baby F#CK YA!!!!
Screenshot_20210419-111104.png

Well it's no 140 but it'll do. :ROFLMAO: Nice! :love:
Ya I have to look at the log I was way late on the throttle being nervous running 8s so I maybe got a good 2 seconds full throttle so probably could have pulled 140 on a longer pull. But HOLY SH!T I'm still in awe😱

Scorched center driveshafts showed up today😍 got them installed just contemplating if I leave the front chassis brace out or try and grind enough of it away to fit with the beefy new driveshafts.
IMG_20210421_153844295.jpg
IMG_20210421_171211692.jpg

Scorched center driveshafts showed up today😍 got them installed just contemplating if I leave the front chassis brace out or try and grind enough of it away to fit with the beefy new driveshafts.View attachment 141084View attachment 141085
I was wondering about that myself, do the new Scorched rub the brace? I would imagine the Pinocchio set I ordered will be close as well

I was wondering about that myself, do the new Scorched rub the brace? I would imagine the Pinocchio set I ordered will be close as well
The rear clears fine but the front is way tight at least with the braces I've got. I had to grind the front down quite a bit so I could get it in but it's all good now

The rear clears fine but the front is way tight at least with the braces I've got. I had to grind the front down quite a bit so I could get it in but it's all good now
I assume yours are the stock plastic? Mine are as well. I am hoping to see my Scorched parts before the weekend.

I assume yours are the stock plastic? Mine are as well. I am hoping to see my Scorched parts before the weekend.
No I run aluminum braces. Mine only took 6 days and I'm in Cali 👍
IMG_20210422_075555496.jpg

Are those also from Scorched?
No I believe they were just a cheaper eBay set. They came with the Limitless as I bought it used also had Basherqueen CF towers CRCU ackerman and RCAWD rear cvds 👍

Limitless getting quite a few changes next week. Waiting on a 😍special order🤩 that should hopefully be here mid week. Then I'll be ready to hopefully push that 140mph mark next pass out🤘
PSX_20210425_103130.jpg

Ok guys so I got my special order today😍 I have to give a HUGE shout out to Kimberly @Basherqueen for not only giving me a rediculasly good deal but also for being an amazing person! I can not say thank you enough for not only helping me out on the parts but for what an amazing person Kimberly is! She is such a sweet and caring person and not just a salesman trying to sell their product and I can't say I've found that from any other retailer out there. I am so thankful again to not only have the help and support from Kimberly but also for the conversation and compassion she gives as well. Thank you thank you thank you Kimberly I am so grateful to have your support and to be able to have a good conversation with you I really and truly appreciate you!!!
Well I got some wrenching to do now😍 new front splitter, side skirts, top plate, wing mount, rear wing, ackerman, center brace and A plates for the front turn buckles.
IMG_20210429_140426626.jpg

Ok guys so I got my special order today😍 I have to give a HUGE shout out to Kimberly @Basherqueen for not only giving me a rediculasly good deal but also for being an amazing person! I can not say thank you enough for not only helping me out on the parts but for what an amazing person Kimberly is! She is such a sweet and caring person and not just a salesman trying to sell their product and I can't say I've found that from any other retailer out there. I am so thankful again to not only have the help and support from Kimberly but also for the conversation and compassion she gives as well. Thank you thank you thank you Kimberly I am so grateful to have your support and to be able to have a good conversation with you I really and truly appreciate you!!!
Well I got some wrenching to do now😍 new front splitter, side skirts, top plate, wing mount, rear wing, ackerman, center brace and A plates for the front turn buckles.View attachment 142874
Sweet!!!

Right and Kimberly really is!!😍 like I said I haven't found a more real, compassionate manufacturer in this hobby that compares to how amazing and caring of a person she is! Definitely has my life long support and will be buying all my CF from her!!!

Ok got all the bada$$ new @Basherqueen carbon fiber installed on the Limitless 😍 now it's ready to go besides waiting on my Ripple Killer cap pack.
IMG_20210429_191602464.jpg
IMG_20210429_191608861.jpg
IMG_20210429_191615950.jpg
IMG_20210429_191642037.jpg
IMG_20210429_191654298.jpg
IMG_20210429_191716078.jpg

8s Ripple Killer cap pack came in today so got it installed. Limitless is all ready to go now👌 probably do a 6s run or two with all the new parts and cap pack to make sure everything is all good before going for that 140 mph🤘
IMG_20210430_150928405.jpg

Finally was able to make some passes today with the new additions. Everything went great did a 6s pass to make sure all was good and pulled 119mph on the gearing I'm running previously only hit 117 so had a 2mph gain. Then of course went for the PB 😜 and pulled a new PB of 138mph🤘😎 again was way late on throttle and not a good linear pull at all so I think if I can smooth my pull out and get on it sooner should hit 140 on this gearing. Here's the log, ripple stayed to 1.25 with the Ripple Killer cap pack but again not a very good pull on my end as I got on late and hard.
Screenshot_20210504-103510.png
IMG_20210504_115322064.jpg

Great numbers! How come ripple is always missing from your graphs? I see the button is depressed so it should be there.
Thank you Sir. I'm not sure I've been trying to figure that out as well? As soon as I zoom in it disappears almost like because it's not in the zoomed area it won't show up? Cause I click on it to show it and it zooms back out but shows up again. Otherwise I have to drag the mouse around and it will read for where the mouse is but ya I have no clue🤷

Thank you Sir. I'm not sure I've been trying to figure that out as well? As soon as I zoom in it disappears almost like because it's not in the zoomed area it won't show up? Cause I click on it to show it and it zooms back out but shows up again. Otherwise I have to drag the mouse around and it will read for where the mouse is but ya I have no clue🤷
Try:

1620159209281.png

And congrats with your new PB!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back