Limitless Edough's RC Limitless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Sir. I'm not sure I've been trying to figure that out as well? As soon as I zoom in it disappears almost like because it's not in the zoomed area it won't show up? Cause I click on it to show it and it zooms back out but shows up again. Otherwise I have to drag the mouse around and it will read for where the mouse is but ya I have no clue🤷
Ripple may be turned off in the ESC settings/castle link?

Ripple may be turned off in the ESC settings/castle link?
No it's on in the settings it's cause I had it set to unlocked like @rotauq showed so should be good now locking it👍

Ok here's the new 138mph PB pass from yesterday. Puts me at #3 on the list @jondilly1974 you got some catching up to do🤣
I will be on it soon. Waiting for a clear weather day. Might get out tomorrow morning. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I will be on it soon. Waiting for a clear weather day. Might get out tomorrow morning. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Nice! I got winds until at least Saturday or Sunday until I can make another pass. Hoping you keep it on the pavement brother🤞 I hate seeing you having bad luck lately😔

Nice! I got winds until at least Saturday or Sunday until I can make another pass. Hoping you keep it on the pavement brother🤞 I hate seeing you having bad luck lately😔
MEXB is going out next time for the first time. It’s guaranteed to be a PB 🤣🤘🏻

Have you guys considered rigging up some rc land sailors for those windy days?

OIP.jpg

Been slacking on this build thread as well so time to update... Wrecked at 126mph so had to replace one Basherqueen rear wing plate, rear tower and front splitter. Kimberly @Basherqueen is absolutely amazing and replaced the wing plate and rear tower free for a replacement 😍 splitter I just put stock one back on. Replaced broken rear A arm and bent hinge pin and also had to replace rear defuser that @Notorious J was extremely nice to give me a deal on with a bunch of other Limitless parts👊 Rear center wing also broke and @Boggs3010 was very generous to send me a replacement and also some front wheel air dams that I am now running over the CF set I had on. Also from the crash I blew the front Hoons and tore a rear so now running the BSR foams I picked up a while ago. Before the crash was having de sync issues with the TP 4060-cm so switched to the TP 4050 and then had the crash. Now running a sensored Castle 1717 1650kv which is amazing!! Also went back to stock arrangement so I can use both battery trays instead of having to stack both lipos on one side. Added back the 8s Ripple Killer cap pack and replaced ESC fan with a smaller 40x10mm 28,000 RPM Kaze XL fan as body wouldn't go on with the 40x28 with ESC now moved back to the front. Other than that she got some XL blue Exotek wing buttons to match the body and has some new SMC 5200mAh 135c 4s packs on the way. Made first couple test passes just on 4s to get the feel of the foams and make sure everything is good to go, did 81mph and ran like a top. Maybe go out tomorrow for some 6s passes again feeling it out and checking for any tire wear and maybe adjust breaking with the foams. Here's some pics of the new additions and of my baby put back together😍
IMG_20210611_001005556.jpg
IMG_20210611_001100327.jpg
IMG_20210611_001018817.jpg
IMG_20210611_001026663.jpg
IMG_20210611_001123443.jpg

IMG_20210611_001005556.jpg

I actually having more trouble temporary running grp's again instead of foams. You will get the hang of foams quickly, don't worry
Only thing I've noticed is breaking as bringing car back to me and stopping it slid a little bit. But I didn't notice any sliding or locking up and fish tailing after the 81mph pass so I'll have to see. Going to make some 6s passes this morning should be just low 100's I'm thinking so again see how it goes👍

I'm gonna push grps.got both BB typhons geared for 145-150.going full send in the morning. Driving home now from being outa town all week.got some wrenching to do tonight.xl about ready,riding shotgun..lol

16234284632386478652625832452913.jpg

Ya I'd have ran the GRP's I have but figured it's inevitable that I'll have to go to foams especially over 140-150 so might as well just get used to them now. And they are 103mm so like getting a free tooth or two also😉

Ok so far great results from the new 1717 and has consistently done better than estimated from the gearing calculator. Made first 6s pass today on the new setup since the crash and extremely happy with the results! 111mph 6s pass today which is +10mph over the estimated 101. Only 3.3v sag and ripple only at 1.15 and 238.5A so setup is running great!
Screenshot_20210620-100609.png
IMG_20210620_104418749.jpg

Ok so far great results from the new 1717 and has consistently done better than estimated from the gearing calculator. Made first 6s pass today on the new setup since the crash and extremely happy with the results! 111mph 6s pass today which is +10mph over the estimated 101. Only 3.3v sag and ripple only at 1.15 and 238.5A so setup is running great! View attachment 153154View attachment 153155
Glad you’re back at it. I need to rebuild mine again soon. I shredded the spur and pinion last run. Going to steal the motor for the Drag Infraction tonight so I can make some hits this week. Supposed to cool down this week. Has been around 90F most of this week and just too hot to be out there in the sun for hours.

Glad you’re back at it. I need to rebuild mine again soon. I shredded the spur and pinion last run. Going to steal the motor for the Drag Infraction tonight so I can make some hits this week. Supposed to cool down this week. Has been around 90F most of this week and just too hot to be out there in the sun for hours.
Thanks brother I'm definitely glad to get back at it even if it's slowly working back up. I hear ya about the heat has been almost 100 for the last week🥵 even at 9:30am when I went out today was already 80°😩 think I'm going to have to start trying to get out there about 7am so it's somewhat comfortable and wind is always lower earlier in the morning as well. Definitely want to see ya back out also and want to see that awesome new body blasting down the road😍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back