Notorious Edough's RC Now Notorious build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And first carnage today😖 front upper hinge pin block toast, gearbox also done. Have everything to fix it so new front diff, gearbox and hinge pin block will be replaced soon.

Got all the carnage fixed she's good as new again👌replaced front upper and front lower rear hinge pin blocks and front gearbox. Just put a new complete diff from Jenny's in instead of just swapping out the gearbox. Going to set the brake on the max6 way down as that's what caused me to nose dive not having jumped with it yet and not knowing the brake strength.
IMG_20210511_125333273.jpg
IMG_20210511_190739982.jpg
IMG_20210511_154908770.jpg
IMG_20210511_163951007.jpg
IMG_20210511_164201490.jpg

Ok so got the BLX 2050kv put back in the Notorious until refund goes through and I can order a new motor. Had to lengthen the motor wires to reach and solder on the 6.5mm bullets as well. Think it came out good, used old ESC motor wires from a toasted blx185 that had the 4mm connection so just had to solder the 6.5mm bullets on and plug in to motor. Thinking of picking up the Hobbystar 4585 1580kv, any suggestions are welcome for a different motor about the same size and kv.

Been a minute since I updated the build. Not much added besides some new bearings and @3d-rc.myshopify.com blue wing mount🤩 had some carnage last bash so got that fixed today. Had to get her out for a good bash this evening and man had a blast as always😍 No breakages, @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount didn't budge from tons of wheelies and bouncing on the rear and held up to all the abuse I threw at it💪 here's a short of some of the bash from this evening, had a BLAST😁 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS3SReeFSQC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Been a minute since I updated the build. Not much added besides some new bearings and @3d-rc.myshopify.com blue wing mount🤩 had some carnage last bash so got that fixed today. Had to get her out for a good bash this evening and man had a blast as always😍 No breakages, @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount didn't budge from tons of wheelies and bouncing on the rear and held up to all the abuse I threw at it💪 here's a short of some of the bash from this evening, had a BLAST😁 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS3SReeFSQC/?utm_medium=copy_link
You got those front flips down pretty good now. Great video man👍

You got those front flips down pretty good now. Great video man👍
Man just like a backflip all day! Just wish doubles wouldn't go all wonky that's been the hard one for me to get! But double backflips, triples and front flips all day no problem👌 the Max6 and 15t is the sweet spot for me I absolutely love how the Noto performs😍

Man just like a backflip all day! Just wish doubles wouldn't go all wonky that's been the hard one for me to get! But double backflips, triples and front flips all day no problem👌 the Max6 and 15t is the sweet spot for me I absolutely love how the Noto performs😍
Are the tires balanced? Makes a huge difference

Been a while since any update on the Notorious build. Absolutely love this m2c beefed out tank and is definitely my favorite basher out of the 4 bashers I own. Super stoked to have talked with my sponsors at RCjuice this week and they want to send me a new motor for this beast😍 so I'll be running the same bada$$ motor I run in my Kraton 6s I purchased from them being the Hobbystar 4585 1580kv 💪🏼 Its an absolute monster of a motor and I'm super stoked to see how it does with the Max6 I run in the Noto as it's a beast with the BLX185 I run it with in my Kraton.
Screenshot_20211013-204958_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-205119_Chrome.jpg

Finally was able to get the Noto out for a bash with the new Hobbystar 4585 1580kv RCjuice sent me. Definitely need to gear up a couple teeth as the 15t isn't giving me the air control I like. Really like this motor, also run the same exact one in my Kraton and the torque is amazing. Anyways here's the first bash with the new motor in the Noto👍🏼

Saw the Instagram vids. Flies through the sky
Yep she soars for sure🤘🏼 Loving the air control and being able to pull a front flip to backflip with ease now that I went up to a 19t.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back