Outcast Edward's NEW 1/5 Outcast Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOPE, This is not the one. This is for Mojave.
I was trying to link to the ebay store for the company, and copied from the Mojave listing. They should be able to source the rest of the store from there.

I was trying to link to the ebay store for the company, and copied from the Mojave listing. They should be able to source the rest of the store from there.

I understand. For the Outcast/Kraton 8S Carriers, there are only a handful, as we are not certain how many Kraton 8S & Outcast 8S Owners, will be interest especially among those NOT familiar with Team Vitavon Racing Premium Quality Products and Outstanding Service. Plus ebay requires that packages is sent thru their shipping system -- which at times can take weeks, if not months. Best is to PM Arthur or send animal to [email protected] the details of the requirements and if express shipping is needed. Thank you for your help!

I seen the MGM's and the Lehner motors and drooled a little. Then I seen the turbine and first thought was you building the ultimate Limitless:LOL::ROFLMAO:

This is going to be a amazing build unfolding.

The TMM 25063-3 250A is a favourite among 1/5 drivers when space is Limited. Combined with a 3040 800KV on 12S that would certainly push the Outcast to the Limits. If we can the Turbine, we might as well figure-out how to install wings :LOL::ROFLMAO:

While waiting on Race Components from M2C Racing and Team Vitavon Racing, decided to Lighten-up by trimming-down the Side Guards (#ARA32047) for better visual aesthetics and access, and quick clean-up via a blower.

IMG_8360.jpeg

I just finished assembly. What did you want to see at the bottom? It is the same as the Original Plastic Part.

The holes for the screw threads.

Gpm ones have 2 holes that are extremely close to the edge. Just want to make sure this one is different.

The holes for the screw threads.

Gpm ones have 2 holes that are extremely close to the edge. Just want to make sure this one is different.

I understand the valid concern. Anyways, these are re-Designed and Precision Machined from Quality 7075, to improve on Performance and Durability. The hardware included are of OEM Quality, as well.

I understand the valid concern. Anyways, these are re-Designed and Precision Machined from Quality 7075, to improve on Performance and Durability. The hardware included are of OEM Quality, as well.

I am soo glad you are embracing this chassis!! The CNC work looks awesome. On a chassis this weight, everything is looking like it is over engineered to take my kind of stupid abuse ? :LOL: The OEM quality hardware, that is another story. Does that include 5 gallons of thread lock:cautious::giggle:

I am soo glad you are embracing this chassis!! The CNC work looks awesome. On a chassis this weight, everything is looking like it is over engineered to take my kind of stupid abuse ? :LOL: The OEM quality hardware, that is another story. Does that include 5 gallons of thread lock:cautious::giggle:

You seem to be confused. Hardware with the Bulkhead not chassis. Any chassis can tweak even with a slight bump. We suggest, learn how to drive and know the limits, and carry some spares. We really don't care much about threadlock - they can be troublesome especially when doing maintenance.

Waiting on 7075 Steering Assembly and other small parts specific designed by M2C for the 8S. We hope to fine-tune on steering. NEXT: 7075 Aluminium Transmission Housing, 7075 Front and Rear Shock Mounts, and 7075 Front Upper/Lower A-Arms and Rear Lower A-Arms. Custom Ordered Lehner 3040/12 LK to go 12S. Figuring how to mount a TMM40063-3 400A/500A Burst, MGM External Capacitors, and how to mount a Spektrum 9020BL 1/5 Torque (1453.5 oz-in/104.66kg-cm)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back