Electrical Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I did a lot of jumps yesterday and today and now I'm having some issues with my talion. It seems like response is off and steering works but not as good. It has the hobbywing maxx 6 and the battery is good. Even with the battery out,if u turn the wheels side to side,both of the fans turn,does anyone know what that's all about?

Can you post a video?

I've never noticed that before but I'm guessing that in turning the servo manually you are briefly spinning the servo motor... which will act like a generator and is creating enough voltage to spin the fan which is on the same circuit. Just a bit surprised it can create enough voltage to do that...

Last edited:
Can you post a video?

I've never noticed that before but I'm guessing that in turning the servo manually you are briefly spinning the servo motor... which will act like a generator and is creating enough voltage to spin the fan which is on the same circuit. Just a bit surprised it can create enough voltage to do that...
It wasn't as responsive, like it was delayed, you could turn the wheel and then let go and not turn straight right away, and my typhon with the same set up with no battery when you turn the wheel back and forth doesn't move the fans at all and a did run both cars this morning.

Which would make you think its servo related... but delay? That sounds radio/receiver related to me... Stx2?

It just seems wierd, its only 2 weeks old, I need to tear into it,just didn't know if anyone else had this problem

My Stx2 was fine but yeah, it is a widely reported problem on here..

That's probably it,just figured would last more than 2 weeks

I didn't know, new here,how are the spectrum dx5

Its a lot better...

I bought the flysky gt5 which has been amazing for me... Low lag <15ms and also comes with a gyro receiver with an excellent AVC type stability control which can be used if desired via the TX..
Its really inexpensive for what it has and the receivers are cheap too if you have a RC fleet.

Its a lot better...

I bought the flysky gt5 which has been amazing for me... Low lag <15ms and also comes with a gyro receiver with an excellent AVC type stability control which can be used if desired via the TX..
Its really inexpensive for what it has and the receivers are cheap too if you have a RC fleet.
Cool, I am checking my reciever now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back