Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Elevate suspension on a Fazon

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by Fazoner, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Fazoner

Fazoner Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fazon
    Hi, again :)

I want to elevate the suspension of my Fazon so I get more ground clearance without spending to much money. How should I go about doing this?

How far can I adjust the "shock adjustment collar" to tighten the spring before I risk breaking any part of the suspension? Can I use the entire threading?

If I have to spend money what should I buy, are there any kits?

BR
    Faz

2. chevyrumble

chevyrumble Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    BigRock
    Before winding down the shock collar all the way, I would suggest looking at longer and/or stiffer spring that won't require you to run the collars down as much.

Shock Spring: 75mm #AR330417
    Hot Racing and a few other after market companies also make other springs that work with the Nero platform shocks.

3. Fazoner

Fazoner Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fazon
    Thanks, I will look into this!

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer