Emailed Horizon about a replacement wheel/tire for the Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainGrumpus

Reaction score
This is what showed up on my doorstep today.

C7A3EAFB-3FA4-4675-A30E-6092660E845F.jpeg

Pretty damn good service.

Yeah dang that's nice.

Maybe I should have emailed them when I broke one the other day.

Some people really luck out with their CS.

I've gotten Bill calling me several times over the phone. Sometimes I feel he is like a rep. personally assigned to me. I know they have many reps. I leave a call back request, and its always him most of the time. They know you by phone number/ caller ID. I've joked with him over that. Nice guy who loves his job.(y) I get the impression HH instructs the reps to flex more with their Arrma products.:unsure:

Me i had a wobly tire out of the box in my kraton and they sended 2 pairs of tires was like wat
Yeah, they are packaged in pairs. So they always send 2. HH could break open and send just one, but it doesn't matter to them?:unsure:

I had one Noto tire/wheel new out of box "out of round". It looked crushed from the box packaging. I ran it as is . Sometimes the tires need to relax when new and break in a bit. But that one tire stayed egg shaped. I asked for one tire/wheel, HH sent me 4 also. My V4 Kraton had 3 out of 4 tires glued very bad. The beads were not completed seated. Tires wobbled. They sent me 4 more. They just wanted some pictures for that issue. 2 days later they arrived. Just don't expect them to replace broken or worn out tires. Although some say they still replace them. If your reasonable. They tend to be.
When the V4 Kr. was released, It was revised with a fixed unadjustable Servo saver hub. The steering was sloppy and loose. I called HH, asked if they could send me the previous v3 one and they sent me that v3 Adjustable SS hub. If you supply part numbers and possible solutions they will accommodate.

I had one Noto tire/wheel new out of box "out of round". It looked crushed from the box packaging. I ran it as is . Sometimes the tires need to relax when new and break in a bit. But that one tire stayed egg shaped. I asked for one tire/wheel, HH sent me 4 also. My V4 Kraton had 3 out of 4 tires glued very bad. The beads were not completed seated. Tires wobbled. They sent me 4 more. They just wanted some pictures for that issue. 2 days later they arrived. Just don't expect them to replace broken or worn out tires. Although some say they still replace them. If your reasonable. They tend to be.
When the V4 Kr. was released, It was revised with a fixed unadjustable Servo saver hub. The steering was sloppy and loose. I called HH, asked if they could send me the previous v3 one and they sent me that v3 Adjustable SS hub. If you supply part numbers and possible solutions they will accommodate.
Wow

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back