End Points Radiolink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridgehead44

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Good afternoon, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Does anybody have advice on how to set the steering end points on a Radiolink radio/receiver combo? I had seen a Youtube video for a Flysky radio, which recommended you turn the wheel as far as it will go with the end points set to maximum. This should cause the servo to buzz because it is being stressed. From there you're supposed to dial down the respective end points until the servo stops buzzing. This should indicate the servo is no longer stressed by the amount of travel, and should allow for maximum steering without stress to the servo

Thing is, I am not hearing a buzz from the servo, even though I have the end points dialed up to 120%. Maybe my motor and ESC fans are too loud? Maybe something is not right with my steering links? Any advice on how to reliably set up the end points with this system? This is for a Granite BLX, btw. Thanks in advance!

Don't go by sound, use those wet holes in your skull i.e. eyes :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:
Look at the servo arm and the steering, when the servo arm stops moving forward, and you still have travel left, dial back the end point.
Make sure that your wheels are up in the air, not on the ground.

It's not a Radiolink or any remote issue, just search for 'servo end point adjustment' and you will get better videos.

Last edited:
You can use the method of turning the wheels to max and then dialing down until it's not maxing out. On the Radiolink go to the EPA setting and select ST.

Don't go by sound, use those wet holes in your skull i.e. eyes :ROFLMAO:
Look at the servo arm and the steering, when the servo arm stops moving forward, and you still have travel left, dial back the end point.
Make sure that your wheels are up in the air, not on the ground.

It's not a Radiolink or any remote issue, just search for 'servo end point adjustment' and you will get better videos.

Thank you! This makes perfect sense. I'll get the trim, the endpoints and then the expo on the steering. I appreciate the assist!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back