Ender 3 pro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple things came in today.. plus a bunch of nozzles and cleaning filiment. Cheap dog food storage containers for filiment storage.

20210112_191523.jpg

20210112_191457.jpg

20210112_191429.jpg

20210112_191216.jpg

I've got that same enclosure. It was about 20 bux cheaper on The Zon around black friday. It works and hella easy to store. I was going to build a enclosure until I settled on that. Now if someone only made one for the 400x400 extender!

You're progressing nicely and your machine looks good.

I've got that same enclosure. It was about 20 bux cheaper on The Zon around black friday. It works and hella easy to store. I was going to build a enclosure until I settled on that. Now if someone only made one for the 400x400 extender!

You're progressing nicely and your machine looks good.
Thank you sir.. I myself was going to make 1 but for about $70 and next day Amazon special I couldn't turn it down lol. I am having a blast with it. I haven't had a need for a bigger bed yet but I definitely don't like the wait times lol. Might need to get another 1 already lol. By the time 1 print is done I have a handful more I want to print 😂 I might get crazy here and play with temp and speed settings. I seen a few people get good results on the tube running 70mm. I'm really looking forward to the nylon x that is in the mail. Hopefully I can solve A few issues with the rigs with it. Broken wing mounts, bent driveshafts and cvd and maybe even shock rod ends that wont break. We shall see.

You sound like me. I literally purchased a second printer not soon after the first because of the wait times. There is a post somewhere on this forum where I literally almost said the exact thing. And then a third one happened..... I'm done. I truthfully find myself using the standard E3P with the yellow bed springs, no bl touch but with the 4.2.7 silent board most of the time. I haven't leveled that thing in a hot minute and I'm still getting good prints. I've got it setup to print tpu / petg 90% of the time. I've recently run some 60mm/s PLA prints .2 layer height that came out great! I usually hover around 30-40 with petg, 15 to 25 with tpu, and 45-50 pla. Play around with it to see what works for you! I think I recall @jondilly1974 saying he does pla prints at 80 for stuff he knows he's going to destroy and have to remake!!! With higher temperatures you can kind of force a little more filament out. I sometimes with crank it up about 8-10 degrees higher than I normally would and crank up the speed and use .6 layer widths with a .4mm nozzle. I do the same with .6mm nozzles going up. Play around with it, do weird stuff. Have fun!

You sound like me. I literally purchased a second printer not soon after the first because of the wait times. There is a post somewhere on this forum where I literally almost said the exact thing. And then a third one happened..... I'm done. I truthfully find myself using the standard E3P with the yellow bed springs, no bl touch but with the 4.2.7 silent board most of the time. I haven't leveled that thing in a hot minute and I'm still getting good prints. I've got it setup to print tpu / petg 90% of the time. I've recently run some 60mm/s PLA prints .2 layer height that came out great! I usually hover around 30-40 with petg, 15 to 25 with tpu, and 45-50 pla. Play around with it to see what works for you! I think I recall @jondilly1974 saying he does pla prints at 80 for stuff he knows he's going to destroy and have to remake!!! With higher temperatures you can kind of force a little more filament out. I sometimes with crank it up about 8-10 degrees higher than I normally would and crank up the speed and use .6 layer widths with a .4mm nozzle. I do the same with .6mm nozzles going up. Play around with it, do weird stuff. Have fun!
I am speed testing right now legs for the printer lol. Pla at 100 @225c its about .5 hrs in. I found a new slicer ideamaker I just found it but imo way better then cura. You can literally adjust every layer in the gcode and sequential printing which I love that idea. That's really going to help me dial in that nylon X. Also found a way to mod it to get to 350°c

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back