Ender 3 pro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although rare, looks like it can happen.

That settles it. This is going into my hobby room... like any one else here I have over 5 digits worth of stuff in that room. So on second thought this WILL NOT!!!!Be running while I am at work lol. Thank you for the heads up.
Why does everything fun have to burn your house down lmaooooo ?

Fyi not that you asked but I thought I'd share lol. I recently bought a pair of Ikea lack tables and stacked them using printed joints. Most people buy these because there are lots of DIY printer enclosure plans for them where the printer is on the lower table and enclosed with plexiglass panels. I was gonna do that too but since I went Ender Extender the extra bed travel makes it too big for this to work as an enclosure, however I decided I like it as just a taller table for the printer. The top surface is 3ft high and at that height the bed is at eye level when I'm sitting in a chair making it way easier to see the nozzle and observing my first layers without me having to hunch down to see it.

So yeah just sharing just because I consider this to be one of the best $20 I ever spent on my printer lol. The second shelf fits my sealed filament spool boxes pretty nicely too which helped me maximize my space for my printer stuff.

20201227_141127_copy_907x1209.jpg

Ok just finished designing my first part... now my machine needs to get here already lol... anyone want to criticize it and maybe school me on something?
Fyi not that you asked but I thought I'd share lol. I recently bought a pair of Ikea lack tables and stacked them using printed joints. Most people buy these because there are lots of DIY printer enclosure plans for them where the printer is on the lower table and enclosed with plexiglass panels. I was gonna do that too but since I went Ender Extender the extra bed travel makes it too big for this to work as an enclosure, however I decided I like it as just a taller table for the printer. The top surface is 3ft high and at that height the bed is at eye level when I'm sitting in a chair making it way easier to see the nozzle and observing my first layers without me having to hunch down to see it.

So yeah just sharing just because I consider this to be one of the best $20 I ever spent on my printer lol. The second shelf fits my sealed filament spool boxes pretty nicely too which helped me maximize my space for my printer stuff.

View attachment 116176
That's a great idea. I was thinking earlier it needs a table to sit on. You read my mind... also I have a few of your prints in my print folder... I saw the tip feature but wanted to ask if you just want it in your PayPal lol

Well this is where my first design got me. Fan housing w/ vortex channel, support for fan frame so they stop cracking and a mesh raised fan gaurd so blades have no way of touching it.

20201227_201741.jpg

20201227_201704.jpg

20201227_201816.jpg

16091188802558147982415127622791.jpg

Printer showed up today. Still putting it together at this point. I did have to dremel 1 spot to get it to clear correctly.

Just the test print right now. So far looking good.. just figuring out the first mod for it lol. Buck converter, led lights and switches lol. Now I just need it to finish so I can start it.

16092970316053459696391211533900.jpg

16092971613348402509895625404998.jpg

Well first print got clogged stopped coming out. All temps were good but furnace kicked on and it was right beside the vent. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.
Closed vent and changed to red petg since the pla was working well until that point.

Fit looks spot on. (y)
It's close. I wasn't aware on shrinking lol. I fit everything with a tight tolerances to start with. Cap is real snug and holes are very tight to the screws. Now I know that I will make some revisions. But thanks a lot. Just needs to be field tested

I have printed a couple small things so far well a lot of small things. this thing hasnt stopped running since i got it going actually lol. this will be my longest single run yet. Next long one is sliced and ready to go. 1 day 8 hours. that may have to wait a while lol.

You're in love! That will become very addicting. Ive used mine for a wide variety of rc stuff and around the house stuff. They come in handy for all things in life.
I am running out of ideas to print. I have been designing a ton of parts for everything and everyone. I have nylon x on the way. I want to make a arms that don't sag or stretch and break like rpm arms and hopefully a wing mount for the 6s that can take a beating.

A layershift at day 7 or 8, OMG what a nightmare.

The way he handles it, i don't think it needs 5kg spools. 2,5kg will do. I think printspeed was just really low. Obviously there is also a pauze/resume function, those big machines will definitely have a filament sensor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back