Big Rock Endpoints!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man...for some reason it didn't pop up on YouTube last night. Must've typed the wrong thing in...just watched it though 👌
No problem, don't worry about that, that's what this forum is for. 🤙

Certainly have sir...the videos I saw weren't very informative...plus, what's the forum for pal? 🤷‍♂️
This is a screenshot of the SLT3 manual after a Google search. I would download the pdf manuals for all the ESCs, radio gear, exploded views etc. so it's all at hand when it's needed

Well if it's good for one thing, it's to advise and point in the right direction... hopefully we've done that 👍

Screenshot_20210320-140139.png

Last edited:
This is a screenshot of the SLT3 manual after a Google search. I would download the pdf manuals for all the ESCs, radio gear, exploded views etc. so it's all at hand when it's needed

Well if it's good for one thing, it's to advise and point in the right direction... hopefully we've done that 👍
You have...I didn't see @razorrc video last night when I did a search...🤷‍♂️ but thank you...

But now I set the endpoints so that's all set then I set the neutral and forward but when I went full reverse and hit the set button I got no reaction. So now I have no brake or reverse and I can't find a video...I followed all the steps as I was watching the video so I'm not sure what happened...
No problem, don't worry about that, that's what this forum is for. 🤙
Followed it step by step as I watched it...then I did the calibration and so now I have only neutral and forward but for some reason when I went full reverse and tapped the set button there was no response...now I have no brake or reverse 🤔🤷‍♂️🤦

Last edited:
When you calibrated the radio, did you set the throttle limiter to 100% and set all trims to 0/centre? If not, you'll need to calibrate it again

After this is done, you can calibrate the ESC too. This is from the Arrma 4x4 BLX manual:

Screenshot_20210320-144603.png

Did you mess with the ESC and accidentally set the running mode to Fwd/Brake only or calibrate the throttle endpoints incorrectly? Or set the throttle endpoints on the transmitter incorrectly? I would look at those three things

Well if it's good for one thing, it's to advise and point in the right direction... hopefully we've done

When you calibrated the radio, did you set the throttle limiter to 100% and set all trims to 0/centre? If not, you'll need to calibrate it again

After this is done, you can calibrate the ESC too. This is from the Arrma 4x4 BLX manual:

View attachment 133527
Factory reset it and redid it...all set guys!

The brcc is so quick I've turned mine right down to help with rolls at speed and crashing.

Certainly have sir...the videos I saw weren't very informative...plus, what's the forum for pal? 🤷‍♂️

👍
The forum seems to be for people that are too lazy to read. If your statement is true. 👍
Google videos. Helps.

Back