English Titanium Chassis and towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have no idea how often I dream of this. I would pay good money for something to fabricate this. I’m on my 4th, 5th, and 6th LWB chassis.
Contact Fastlane RC they will cnc any part you want out of any material you want , aluminium (6061 , 7075 fortal ), titanium, carbon fiber , they're awesome!
I found out that when you are not a patient person, this hobby can be shortlived for newcomers. I seen friends who were drawn into it from seeing me doing this for years. I made it look easy to them, I guess. But some of them who started out simply got out if it, because I could see they didn't have the patience to learn, break, fix, order and repeat. (A few of them even had some decent driving skills). Even though I was always there helping them. It's not for everyone. And a hobby too expensive for most.
I agree , although the I don't think the hobby is really anymore expensive than any other , fishing (rods , reels , lines , gear ) hunting (guns , ammo , stands or blinds , gear ) skiing/snowboarding (gear , lift tickets ) . Again it's a patience game, maybe I break something but don't have the $ to order the part for two weeks . Frankly I enjoy fixing , tuning and upgrading more than I enjoy driving them , don't get me wrong I love airing my trucks out and sending them to the moon but I have just as much fun seeing what came in the mail and pulling out the tool box and getting into any one of my rigs !

Last edited:
Figured I’d add some “scorched” chassis to this post. Definitely worth the money & sparks ⚡️ just makes sense to go with titanium if it’s available. Got the 1/7 Mojave chassis and the SWB chassis for the Senton. I also have an outcast & typhon so it comes in handy for swaps.

5DE5A374-E1F3-4890-994E-819730849F33.jpeg

C9F92543-4E55-41CA-98F7-EE4A8280CEEC.jpeg

05EA9F01-8F04-465C-A109-AA4C5ABB3009.jpeg

4E39314B-7BD5-4ABA-9D76-04DB156F684F.jpeg

D8B49E29-75D4-4F2B-B2C1-00D0FDADED48.jpeg

BDB6534A-8983-4547-987F-DF2E768AF5C3.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back