Enjoy your RC, What is this about ? VIDEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is some mad skill involved there. :love: As a spectator It's entertaining a few times, but then it's the same old thing unless your hard core into it. As a pilot it's all about perfecting the skill and mixing and coming up with new tricks, like any other freestyle sport. Takes a lot of dedication to get that good. (y)

Last edited:
There is some mad skill involved there. :love: As a spectator It's entertaining a few time, but then it's the same old thing unless your hard core into it. As a pilot it's all about perfecting the skill and mixing and coming up with new tricks, like any other freestyle sport. Takes a lot of dedication to get that good. (y)
Indeed. A lot of dedication and a lot of money. Mastering helichoppers is coupled to an inordinate amount of crashing :LOL:

Tareq Alsaadi is one of the best heli pilots in the world. Check him out on YouTube.
Yeah, I've known about him for many years (without knowing his name). It was the first RC helicopter video I saw 8 or 10 years ago where he's flying it at night next to a highway and it totally blew my nipples off.

Yeah, I've known about him for many years (without knowing his name). It was the first RC helicopter video I saw 8 or 10 years ago where he's flying it at night next to a highway and it totally blew my nipples off.
Same here, stumbled upon him on YouTube. Had no idea helis were capable of such insane disregard of physics.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back