Notorious Enjoying the coast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neilski

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
West sussex coast. Great for pics

20211005_182823.jpg

Nice job. Very different than most Noto bodies. Great back drop for sure.(y)
I did the same colors on the Noto body. But it's opposite yours and I used a Tamiya Matte clear over the black. And used Tamiya Copper on the body, not the fenders.
This body sits on my Crawler Ironically. Not my Noto.:) Felt it was too nice to trash.:LOL:
The body is shown as my Avatar.

Nice job. Very different than most Noto bodies. Great back drop for sure.(y)
I did the same colors on the Noto body. But it's opposite yours and I used a Tamiya Matte clear over the black. And used Tamiya Copper on the body, not the fenders.
This body sits on my Crawler Ironically. Not my Noto.:) Felt it was too nice to trash.:LOL:
The body is shown as my Avatar.
Thanks mate. I like to try and be original. Yeah, i cant being myseld to use this shell at moment so i got a proline shell dor bashing. I like the lines of the Notorious shell and the Outcast.

20211002_224611.jpg

20210707_174733.jpg

20210404_125047.jpg

20210404_164708.jpg

I see you like to paint. Wish I did. Im too anal about results and rarely look forward to painting lids. Have done many though.
The OC and Noto bodies are nice generic Retro designs.(y)
They are very thick Lexan(PC). And actually last longer than PL bodies for bashing. IMHO. I did a Ford Raptor PL body for my Tekno MT and it got trashed immediately. :cry: I even lined the inside completely with E6000/shoogoo and dry wall tape. Just too thin. Much like the Kraton 6s body.

I see you like to paint. Wish I did. Im too anal about results and rarely look forward to painting lids. Have done many though.
The OC and Noto bodies are nice generic Retro designs.(y)
They are very thick Lexan(PC). And actually last longer than PL bodies for bashing. IMHO. I did a Ford Raptor PL body for my Tekno MT and it got trashed immediately. :cry: I even lined the inside completely with E6000/shoogoo and dry wall tape. Just too thin. Much like the Kraton 6s body.
See i am impressed with the Proline shell i just did. It ended up on its roof most of time on 1st outing. Yeah i like to customise my shells. Think the stock are too generic and like most other RC shells.

Yea, sometimes you end up with a real nice job, that surprises you. I know the feeling. Then you are like, heck I wont be bashing this one. Especially if you did several colors and backer coats. $$$$ Paint really adds up.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back