Kraton ENUFFS ENUFF ,already !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im too lazy to heat up the soldering iron.... all my cars have torch marks on them.. lolView attachment 56015
Thats exactly what I try so hard to avoid when heating up thread lock near plastic. I use a heat gun but that can melt plastic too. So Ill be trying the soldering iron trick from now on.

Thats exactly what I try so hard to avoid when heating up thread lock near plastic. I use a heat gun but that can melt plastic too. So Ill be trying the soldering iron trick from now on.
You guys can simply wrap the plastic pieces in some aluminum foil to insulate it from the heat. It won’t hold up for long periods but it will help deflect most of the heat

I've got a buddy that has one of those mini torches , do they work on this stupidity ? I haven't taken the motor mount screws yet , and not until I have to , but the solder tip won't work there so looking for a approach on that little task

I've got a buddy that has one of those mini torches , do they work on this stupidity ? I haven't taken the motor mount screws yet , and not until I have to , but the solder tip won't work there so looking for a approach on that little task
Why won't the solder tip work on the motor mount screws? :unsure:

Here is what i use to remove most of my thread lock, and even when I'm re building my rigs i use red on some stuff works Amazing for removing pinions and also the the grub screw inside the axels apply till you melt plastic or see smoke ??

Attachments

• 15753902514742517559462007417536.jpg
    15753902514742517559462007417536.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 25
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back