Talion Erevo 2 compared to Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRONWORKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
New to the forum & Arrma but been RC’ing since the 80s. Everyone knows some makes/models are more durable than others but I’m absolutely blown away (so far anyway) by the difference between my Erevo 2 & my new Talion!... Out of the box my 2.0 broke EVERY time i ran, it was sooo disheartening. $200ish worth of upgrades & the Erevo is awesome... The Talion on the other hand was GTG straight outta the box! I ran it a few hrs but the kids haven’t put it down! I’m going this morning to buy 1 or maybe 2 more.... I can get some leftover V3 Kratons & a 6s Senton

I’ll let the girls decide & hopefully I’ll be able to get my Talion back!

E revo 2.0 has serious design flaws needs upgrades out of the box or its hoing to break by itself its a cool looking rc but thats most of the sides of traxxas vehicules they look awesome but they almost all have design flaws and they don't revise their models

Makes me glad I got the ERBEv2 roller... then at least the initial buy in wasn't so bad and I was able to swap over some of the "upgrade" parts from my v1. As it is though, my outcast required quite a bit of aftermarket to put up with what I do to it. Now my ERBEv2 and Outcast are neck and neck as to which is more durable, with the ERBEv2 having a slight lead due to the diffs holding up well.

After owning an e revo 2.0 and slash 4x4 , I am blown away by the quality of the talion and how solid it feels. It really makes the traxxas feel like toys.

E-Revo 1 was total self-destructing trash, but I had a E-Revo 2.0 for a bit that was all stock and I really thought it was pretty tough. Lots of nice upgrades. Gotta love the one twist quick latch body with all the sacrificial plastic protection guards. I just didn't like the way it drove, too much truggy, I'm an Outcast kind of driver.

After owning an e revo 2.0 and slash 4x4 , I am blown away by the quality of the talion and how solid it feels. It really makes the traxxas feel like toys.
They’re all rc cars... they’re all toys. They provide smiles to us and we pay our money for them to entertain us, rc cars will always be and only be toys :)

I think what you’re trying to say is the traxxas cars feel very “cheap” compared to arrma counterparts, which I can agree with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back