Outcast ESC blinking every kind of light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sr925713

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hey all, just got the 6S and ran it 4 or 5 times. Never really too hard, im using a 4S battery. After I finally tuned the turning endpoints and servo saver how i liked it, the ESC started acting funny.

I put it away after driving it the night before and charged the battery for the next day. I got it out today and it doesn't move, but the steering works. Brought it home and tried to do a throttle setup. Doesn't work. Tried a factory reset. Didn't work.

When I power on, sometimes theres a delay before the fan starts. Sometimes it doesn't, and nothing starts up. Usually the steering works, but sometimes not. Generally the red light flashes on startup, but sometimes its solid or blinking green. In this case the steering does work but never the throttle. Im thinking theres a short, or possibly its missing a wire to the fan?

ile9q1c24jd31.jpg

Seems to be the common answer. A battery that was thought to be charged but isn’t. ??‍♂️

Unfortunately didnt work, was full charged. Was just able to factory reset it, but within a few seconds the red light went back to solid then blinking again. Steering still worked though

Unfortunately didnt work, was full charged. Was just able to factory reset it, but within a few seconds the red light went back to solid then blinking again. Steering still worked though
What are the cell voltages of your battery?

I just had a ESC do this before doing nothing but flashing 4 reds in sequence. It's back at HH being replaced ATM. Needless to say, it's NOT the battery.

I just had a ESC do this before doing nothing but flashing 4 reds in sequence. It's back at HH being replaced ATM. Needless to say, it's NOT the battery.

Yeah its for sure not the battery. Its flashing red mostly, but sometimes green and red at the same time, real glitchy-like. And sometimes it just doesn't turn on... Somethings for sure wrong

No use trying to deal with glitchy trash. I have one being checked out now for replacement & another new one still unopened that was sent a week ago, 2 different cars of course. Don't bother trying to call HH, the wait times are brutal, they know nearly nothing about Arrma, & they'll just tell you to use THIS form to start a service claim. BTW, other than the cost of sending it to them, I never had to pay the $11.99 return postage.

No use trying to deal with glitchy trash. I have one being checked out now for replacement & another new one still unopened that was sent a week ago, 2 different cars of course. Don't bother trying to call HH, the wait times are brutal, they know nearly nothing about Arrma, & they'll just tell you to use THIS form to start a service claim. BTW, other than the cost of sending it to them, I never had to pay the $11.99 return postage.

I got mine from amain's sale. Ill contact arrma and see what happens

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back