Typhon Esc cooling fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottcraig1978

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I noticed that the fan on my ESC wasn't on during my last run. Isn't it supposed to run continuously? Thanks guys.

Make sure there’s no debris stuck in between the bottom of the fan and the heatsink that would keep it from turning. While it’s apart make sure it didn’t pull one or both of the wires from the back of the fan, or unplug itself from the port, which happens from time to time.

Make sure there’s no debris stuck in between the bottom of the fan and the heatsink that would keep it from turning. While it’s apart make sure it didn’t pull one or both of the wires from the back of the fan, or unplug itself from the port, which happens from time to time.
I just checked for debris, all good. Although feels loose, it is in fact still plugged in. Does it happen to turn off at the end of the battery charge?

Its bricked. Call Arrma, they may be gracious enough to send you a replacement fan.:cool:
Been thru many. They just fail at some point. Should always be on once the switch is powered on, whether in LVC or thermal shut down, It should be on at all times. Otherwise its bricked. It cheap enough. Hopefully you checked for debris, spins freely and it is plugged in like @Mr.Duke stated.(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back