ESC Fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northeastflyer

live free or die
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
I thought I went through them fast on my Kraton but I’m going through a fan a pack on the Talion. Talion could race fine but once I started bashing it I think the fan is going.

Similar for you all?

Attachments

• D7F8DB27-6640-47CD-8F3F-FB9D7CCAE583.png
    D7F8DB27-6640-47CD-8F3F-FB9D7CCAE583.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
The BLX185 ESC eats fans for many. Including myself. What exactly is breaking with yours? Blades, cracked frame, or just fried (no spin). Use upgrade fans from WTF and Yeah Racing of proper size. They make aluminum framed fans as well. Try screening the intake at the top. Never get them wet. Clear dirt and dust from the HS/Fan after runs. Build up can halt rotation. It is ironic that the ESC is supposedly water RESISTANT, yet NO fan can be waterproofed/resistant. Food for thought. Good luck. Hopefully others can offer more.

The BLX185 ESC eats fans for many. Including myself. What exactly is breaking with yours? Blades, cracked frame, or just fried (no spin). Use upgrade fans from WTF and Yeah Racing of proper size. They make aluminum framed fans as well. Try screening the intake at the top. Never get them wet. Clear dirt and dust from the HS/Fan after runs. Build up can halt rotation. It is ironic that the ESC is supposedly water RESISTANT, yet NO fan can be waterproofed/resistant. Food for thought. Good luck. Hopefully others can offer more.

I’ve done the screen but I have not cleaned them after each run.

Fan blades break or just stop spinning is the prob.

Just added a new one to the talion we’ll see

Attachments

• 2D5309F9-7841-42D9-B531-2D2286BC1310.jpeg
    2D5309F9-7841-42D9-B531-2D2286BC1310.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 53
^^^ nice job. Nice fan. Smart to remove the OE shroud altogether. If screening it, use a low restriction one. (y) :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back