ESC flashing red light.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stef

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello,

I have a v1 senton with v2 esc. Installed a new arrma stock servo. Now the servo will twitch and some times rotate the horn 180 from normal. Not sure why this is happening. Now the esc has a blinking red light. and no throttle but steering does work. Any help would be nice.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a Nero Big Rock and don't know anything about the Senton, but thought I would suggest taking a look at the ESC control wires. The Red, Black, and White wires that go from the ESC to the receiver. I wasn't paying close enough attention to mine after doing some work on the truck and it got caught up in the Spur Gear and shorted out the ESC. The ESC red light was blinking away not happy and just like what you are describing steering worked, but no throttle, brake, or reverse. Fortunately all I had to do was cut out a small section of the wire, where the shielding had been eaten off by the Spur Gear which was allowing all 3 wire to touch each other, and re-solder the wires back together. The ESC still works and everything is good now, but for a little bit I was really worried that I had toasted my ESC. Hope your issue is something simple also.

I have a Nero Big Rock and don't know anything about the Senton, but thought I would suggest taking a look at the ESC control wires. The Red, Black, and White wires that go from the ESC to the receiver. I wasn't paying close enough attention to mine after doing some work on the truck and it got caught up in the Spur Gear and shorted out the ESC. The ESC red light was blinking away not happy and just like what you are describing steering worked, but no throttle, brake, or reverse. Fortunately all I had to do was cut out a small section of the wire, where the shielding had been eaten off by the Spur Gear which was allowing all 3 wire to touch each other, and re-solder the wires back together. The ESC still works and everything is good now, but for a little bit I was really worried that I had toasted my ESC. Hope your issue is something simple also.

That is something that I had not considered happening but it could be possible since the wires run under the front drive shaft. I will have to pull it out and take a look.

Thanks for the idea

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back