Notorious ESC keeps resetting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonyg80

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
When I turn on my Notorious 6s v5 it does not go through the process that it used to do on the ESC. It is pretty much dead until I turn the wheels then it starts to reset and continues to reset I've tried resting to factor programming but it doesn't let me . I have done everything that the manual said to do but I have had no luck. It happened on my second run so it's pretty much brand new. I have no throttle nor reverse just steering is all I get. And before the problem started it felt like it had more power in reverse.

I been out of the hobby for about ten years and new to the electric side of the hobby. I mostly ran nitro. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The servos i get from amazon are 25t spline so u can use the stock horn. And they come with a 25t.

Buying a horn makes the servo purchase more expensive.

Sorry i didnt mean that one. Was saying u can get those ds 20 25 35kg servos that are already 25t spline for the same price

You have a dead servo either call Horizon for a replacement or buy the Zoskay 35kg on amazon with the Hot racing 25t servo horn from Amain.
Ok i will get intouch with horizon in which they take forever to do anything. Thanks for the help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back